Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Princess Chlo palmed the dog off on a dog walker? Have I missed something or is it just so that she can recommence her life of swanning around enjoying #kindlygifted lunches and massages now that lockdown has eased?

Reactions: 4
I saw on her stories that she's written a new blog, swiped up but the blog seems to be all about a jumper. What a world we live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's complaining that she feels "discombobulated" wearing a mask - even going on an escalator makes her feel odd. Imagine wearing one whilst looking after patients in intensive care all day every day. Or working in Tesco for a twelve hour shift. You can manage the escaloator between the beauty and fashion floors in Selfridges or Liberty Chlo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Complaining that she cannot descent an escalator in Selfridges due to wearing a mask? Is she for real? Try wearing a mask day in day out in a hot hospital - trying to communicate with patients.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at her account after unfollowing about 6 months ago because she wouldn’t stop posting about that bloody dog!! (no offence meant dog lovers) so what’s happened to her posting about the dog every day? And why is she not documenting every room of her house anymore? What’s happened while I’ve been away????!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked at her account after unfollowing about 6 months ago because she wouldn’t stop posting about that bloody dog!! (no offence meant dog lovers) so what’s happened to her posting about the dog every day? And why is she not documenting every room of her house anymore? What’s happened while I’ve been away????!!!
She’s whinged about how stressful her exceedingly privileged life is, filmed herself exercising (regular zoom ins on the implants obvs), told us what size she is (XS in case anyone missed her mentioning it in every other story) and had a fuckton of lie downs. That’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was a character of what a privileged, spoilt, pathetic woman in a TV show we would all say it was unrealistic. Surely she is acting? No one can really be that helpless can they?

Reactions: 6
Same - I am not really a dog lover and it seems to be surgically attached to her.

It is! It’s her new personality now that her son’s passed the cute toddler stage (still a lovely kid though) and the cats have fecked off....

There was a slight chance at one point that the dog personality might be usurped by the implants, but she can’t whip those out in the park.... (just on screen in front of thousands...)

• Haha
Did have to eyeroll at her stories today, who arrives 45 seconds before a train leaves and then gets stroppy because they won't let her on!

Reactions: 5
Horrible to hear her saying she wanted to ‘punch’ the guard. Never ok to publicly declare you’d like to hit someone for doing their job.

Reactions: 7
Horrible to hear her saying she wanted to ‘punch’ the guard. Never ok to publicly declare you’d like to hit someone for doing their job.
I thought exactly that, too. She thinks she’s blonde and cute and can get away with it.

She just sounded overly entitled and self absorbed throughout her rant. 😏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.