Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to lower the tone, I’d just come back from the (actual) pub, having had a (actual) small white wine with a (actual) friend. You can imagine the giddy goose I was with all that excitement after so long!

But I stand by the sentiment nevertheless

Reactions: 1
I was absolutely LOLing at her stories today! Poor teddy but honestly!! The quivery broken voice “he was biting me!” the desperately needing to exercise to help her but not being able to so having to drive around singing!!! Oh my days. I think it every time but how is she alive??? How does she keep herself together?

i actually think she’s really really bored. And she needs a job.
Definitely what I thought! Even her content is getting boring! She is very bored

I had to unfollow. Some of the clothes she posts are nice, but the ‘woe is me’ hand to forehead, preening and pouting and absolute outrage/instant block if anyone dares to point out how fortunate she is is slowly driving me insane. I don’t think I have followed anyone else who is quite so in love with themselves. And Chloe, we do not care that every item you own is a weeny size! When your entire personality revolves around your clothes size, I think it tells you a lot about that person 😴. I wonder what the other school mums think of her...

Reactions: 10
She’s so one dimensional. Her biggest challenge is finding the perfect white blouse, alongside making sure she mentions she’s a size XXXXXS every day.

Such a dull, basic existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dog Teddy biting me story really riled me. The dog was clearly in distress, but she carried on filming him for the gram! The stupid woman does not deserve to have a dog!
And that advert for the cocoon chair, cheesy as anything. Plastered in make up trying to look natural...AS IF. All available on QVC

Reactions: 2
She felt emotional
For having he jab so she couldn’t do stories.... Lord give me strength 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I’m sure she’s going to have all the side effects and then some..so she will need to go and lie down. But not without filming the entire thing!

Reactions: 4
I was terrible after mine, there’s no way I would have been able to film anything...

Borrow my doggy to try and get someone to have her dog for free. This will create a whole new stream of drama now as she gets let down or their property isn’t suitable for darling Teddy (remember the hellhole free month long holiday at the beach house last year with holes in the walls) or they leave him alone for an hour to go to the shops. Just pay a professional pet sitter.

Reactions: 3
Do they need a sitter? Are they going away?
Well they may want to but the princess is already having anxiety attacks about how poor darling precious Teddy will cope without her - maybe he will pine to death (unlikely - he'll probably be delighted to have some time without her fussing about) so maybe the entire famiy should never leave Teddy's side for the next however many years he lasts? Obviously the best solution to this is to hire him out to a total stranger off the internet :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has treated her dog like a replacement baby since she got him. It will be Chloe that won't cope being without the mutt rather than the other way round and anyone who watches her stories won't want to dog sit for free if they hear her going on about how he doesn't sleep and is scared of the noise made by the cat flap.

I’m more concerned about Sammy leaving! I’d be devastated if my cat chose to live somewhere else 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.