Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I know, but my heart broke a little when she said his new family were away and he’d come back for a bit! I just feel like she didn’t try hard enough with him because she’s now got Teddy🤬

Sammy's old news these days, Teddy is much more IG friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂 I know, but my heart broke a little when she said his new family were away and he’d come back for a bit! I just feel like she didn’t try hard enough with him because she’s now got Teddy🤬
I completely agree, I’d be broken hearted if my cats left home because I’d failed to introduce them to a new puppy properly. But then if I had Siamese cats (notoriously territorial and sensitive) I probably wouldnt consider getting a dog in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG, I actually dreamed about Chloe last night, she employed a dog walker without doing enough background checks and the dog walker disappeared with the dog.

It's no joke, I know, with the ammount of dog napping crime reported these days, but can you image how long she'd need to take herself off to bed for a lie down if that happened.

Reactions: 2
She’s so moany - eating outside takes the joy out of it for her apparently. Obviously a great many people haven’t been out to eat for over a year. This has really annoyed me.

Reactions: 3
She’s on the beg for Botox today! She’s seen the other influenzas being gifted & heaven forbid she’d put her hand in her #afflink pocket 🙄 Also making out she’s never had it before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so moany - eating outside takes the joy out of it for her apparently. Obviously a great many people haven’t been out to eat for over a year. This has really annoyed me.
This. I’d love to go out, but hubby is working away and I don’t think going to the pub is a need for babysitter / essential childcare at the moment.

Reactions: 1
She’s on the beg for Botox today! She’s seen the other influenzas being gifted & heaven forbid she’d put her hand in her #afflink pocket 🙄 Also making out she’s never had it before 😂
Come on Dr Ellie, you know you want to 😂

Reactions: 3
Speaks volumes that her kids came out of their rooms and did things together once Chloe had left the building.

Needs a lie down after having a "medical" pedicure due to slipping in the rain whilst wearing flip flops to ensure non smudging of (medical grade?) nail polish.
😂😂 actually pmsl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Grabby Chloe again. The Beauty industry has been locked down for months, and disproportionately woman have been financially impacted as a result of this.
So what does extremely wealthy Chloe do? Go and get a free pedicure.

Reactions: 7
And then laughs when she smudges the therapists hard work 🙄 Shes such an ungrateful cow.

Putting the dog in daycare as he will be able to play with his "friends" and he can go from 8.30 am to 5. She will then go shopping so she doesn't have to think about sending him away.

Genuinely can't think why someone who is at home all day would contemplate daycare for a dog..especially one who spends all day dressing up or sleeping.

Reactions: 9
She’s busy and has so much ‘work’ to do. Let’s face it Lockdown is over and now no need for the dog!
Has she been crying after eating a chocolate orange? Seriously? Clearly no filters on the story as the Prai Neck cream company she advertised for will want their money back!!!

• Haha
What a society we live in now where people who work hard struggle to pay for childcare but someone who flaunts herself on the internet all day thinks nothing of £35/40 to pawn the dog off so she can flaunt in peace.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm sure her friend who's birthday party she's going to, will be thrilled to hear she can't be bothered to go and would prefer to go to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw her stories where trying on clothes had taken it out of her and she had retreated to her bed and complaining how she doesn't want to go out. Honestly if she was your friend you wouldn't want her out with you. The whole night will be spoilt by her not wanting to be there.

I really hoped that lockdown would burst the bubble for these Instagram shillers — particularly of the narcissistic vacuous type exhibited here — but I fear my hopes were in vain....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.