Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I bet she had such a tantrum šŸ™„ How dare the train guard do his job eh?

Reactions: 3
But of course a teeny tiny size 6 (xs, size up) could slip into a train and not cause any issues even if breaking all railway H&S rulesā€¦

• Haha
New to this thread, but so glad I am not the only person who thinks her obsessional relationship with that dog is extraordinary. He is going for his ā€œopā€ today . No doubt huge tears, anxiety, meltdown from Chloe. Read the room there are human beings having life and death operations every day. There are people who donā€™t have enough money to feed their children . Get a f*cking grip ! And breathe!!!!!

Update! I DMā€™d her re her dog obsession and she has blocked me and deleted her stories. She literally cannot engage in any feedback , how she continues to thrive as an influencer is beyond me!!! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Called her out as she was constantly stating she had ocd she hadnā€™t ! Just a bored housewife

Reactions: 4
Have to say, never ever in my whole life have I looked at myself, or anyone else for that matter, and thought, hmm that pigmentation really needs sorting out. The level of vanity is baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is (and this is quite a bleeping achievement to be fair) The Vainest Woman On Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
šŸ¤¬ Rant incoming..

That woman is such an airhead. Sat on stories, listening to a cat fight, could be one of her cats, and she does nothing. Get up, go look, bang something loud or even clap to break it up. She'd be going nuts if it was the dog, but no, can't be arsed moving from sitting in the garden, preening herself under a sun hat :rolleyes:

ā€˜Iā€™ve been wanting to make the switch to a natural deodorant for a whileā€™

Course you have Chloe. Funny you only managed to switch once your flogging the same stuff as all the other huns.

Reactions: 9
ā€˜Iā€™ve been wanting to make the switch to a natural deodorant for a whileā€™

Course you have Chloe. Funny you only managed to switch once your flogging the same stuff as all the other huns.
My friend sent me a link for this deodorant last week, Iā€™m not buying it on principle!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't buy it as it's sold on a thinly disguised subscription basis. I'll subscribe to a newspaper, a gym and Netflix but I'm buggered if I'm subscribing to a deodorant! If you want a good natural one, try Aurelia cream deodorant.

I tried that deodorant around Christmas time and it's awful. I don't really normally smell even if I forget to use deodorant and I've used another vegan natural brand before and it was really good so thought I'd try this and it made me stink. Used it for about 2 weeks and I honestly smelt so bad by the end of the day I couldn't even scrub off the smell in the shower šŸ˜‚ literally nearly took the skin off scrubbing so much. I keep seeing so many people saying how amazing it is so either it didn't agree with me or they are all lying and haven't even used it šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.