Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are so pointless and shallow.

pouring water over fake tanned Legs

happy she’s not going to sports day

bought some vitamin D

did not sleep well

Fantastic contribution to society Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting. Consumerism gone MAD.
This has made me feel quite sick, after the year we’ve all had. I get that in the main they’ve been sent by brands, but still….
CA769328-4479-4801-8462-F19A1619D9B0.png
8D2984F8-ABCF-45CE-B2C9-8B033DB1F895.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I thought that was awful too, such horrible excess. Most of it gifted I’m sure. But she didn’t have to accept them.

Reactions: 7
It makes me feel that Influencers will become obsolete soon, no one is watching because they want to see her pose in her XXXXXXS small dress, or count her multiple bags. It’s more a morbid fascination that people are so narcissistic that they continue to show a lifestyle they genuinely believe people want to duplicate . Car crash springs to mind !

Reactions: 11
Looking at those photos again this morning, it is nauseating. No-one could possibly ever use all those bags, are all practically the same style and shape. The wooden bags were a one season wonder and the raffia type bags were a trend sold to us by brands and influences - wafting along day to day with an impractical bag that really is only suited to being a beach bag, all the better if it was monogrammed because of course you’d want every passing random stranger to see your initials. All those gifted bags sold to us as the best bag ever/the must have - until the next gifted bag arrived on the doorstep.

It’s incredible that Chloe didn’t feel Embarrassed when she gathered those bags together or didn’t reflect on the oure waste and thought the better of putting them on stories.

Probably a thing back to go to events with say, one of those bags, feeling smug to see that you were one of the ‘ones’ to have been sent the item and feeling a level above those that hadn‘t. Influencer A saying to B, oh you got one too, noticing that C and D had the same and Influencer E feeling mortified and inferior that she was left out of the gifting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Many, many people would be grateful for one new summer handbag, even with the wrong initials. 😏

Reactions: 3
Chloe giving us a little ‘glimpse’ into her mornings (including ads / gifted items of course)

home work out, making a smoothie, make up and a dog walk.

so relatable Princess Chloe. This is exactly what most women’s mornings look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mornings are usually quite stressful, no matter how organised I am! Is this just me??

Reactions: 2
The issue for me is that she fails in anyway to acknowledge her privileged existence.

she lives a totally charmed life, but all we see is her laying down, hand on brow - fretting about fake tan.

Reactions: 8
can’t believe no one has commented yet on the Karen Millen suit! Look at me - aren’t I fabulous, fitting in to a suit I wore as a 21 year old! I’m still the same size you know! XXXXXXXS. [posts a close up of the label so we can all see it’s a size 8]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s a sad attempt at validation of her life’s worth — staying at (or below) a particular dress size.
The suffering planet and all of humanity thanks you for your contribution Chloë…🙄

In fact, this Venn diagram sums it up nicely:
What you love — showing off 🙄
What you are good at — showing off 🙄
What you can be paid for — showing off 🤬

What the world needs — none of this ⬆

Sorry Princess Narcissist…..
9E3AD9E4-A1E8-4490-821E-A0C3F9FBB4FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I’ve actually just scrolled (quickly) through her endless blue paint stories for Charlie’s bedroom…who gives a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dog obsession continues. If only she paid as much attention to her mother as she did the dog.... we all love our pets Chloe , but we try and put the humans in our family first 🤦‍♀️!

Reactions: 1
What is going to be harder to deal with, 5 hours on a train with the dog, or 5 hours on a train with Chloe in a tiz at being seperated from the dog if they leave him at home? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.