Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her daughters are really resilient and robust after seeing their mother faint off at the slightest hint of discomfort.

Reactions: 3
I’m blocked, so not privy to her moaning and eye bleeping anymore. So she’s having palpitations about having a trim?? 😂😂
She’s gone from long hair to on-the-shoulders length 🙄 she knows she will look good either way 🙄 I’m just going to use this 🙄 all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chloe gives ‘thanks’ today to Mrs Meldrum for new followers....very questionable choice of who you thank there. Not sure I’d want to be associated with someone who wouldn’t take down a video with a joke about the Klu Klux Klan in it.

But yet frets about getting a haircut.

Zero depth from Chloe and clearly shows where she chooses to put her emotional energy into.

Reactions: 8
Maybe some of these new followers will venture over to TL once they get the gist of what’s going on!

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if she had any real trauma in her family which I wouldn’t wish on her but fml she hasn’t a clue about life’s hardships

Reactions: 5
I really really try not to needlessly criticise. But the stuff about her dad really upset me. It was on one of those q and a things and she said she hadn't seen her dad for three or four years, cos he lives in S Africa. She explained that it was too expensive to buy five plane tickets. Which makes no sense as they all went to Bali a couple of years ago which is incredibly expensive and they rent a massive house in Greece every year. And her life in the UK seems to be basically free. For those of us who lost a parent very young (or have lost both), the idea of being in your 40s and letting years go by without visiting is unthinkable. Couldn't she go alone? Maybe they don't get on though she doens't give that impression. I guess none of our business but to blame it on money seemed awful.

Reactions: 14
She does Hello Fresh for 2? What does her Mum eat? Chicken nuggets and chips or does she have her own camping stove in the shed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She does Hello Fresh for 2? What does her Mum eat? Chicken nuggets and chips or does she have her own camping stove in the shed?
Her mum has to probably cook the Hello Fresh for Princess and Princess's husband, before bleeping off to the shed to eat the chicken nuggets and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her mum has to probably cook the Hello Fresh for Princess and Princess's husband, before bleeping off to the shed to eat the chicken nuggets and chips.
You're right. Remember when she'd booked Christmas lunch in the pub and intended to leave her Mum at home?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG, I'm so upset for her that their 2 year long Hello Fresh indulgence has been disrupted, perhaps she could start a Just Giving page or crowd fund it, oh the stress at having to sort her own tea.

As if. She'll delegate the extra mouths to feed to her Mum :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh, that haircut really accentuates her forehead. I’m not surprised she was crying. 😳

• Haha
I’m wondering what has happened to the “I’m not going to use filters anymore”? As the last stories are clearly filtered to death!

• Haha
I really really try not to needlessly criticise. But the stuff about her dad really upset me. It was on one of those q and a things and she said she hadn't seen her dad for three or four years, cos he lives in S Africa. She explained that it was too expensive to buy five plane tickets. Which makes no sense as they all went to Bali a couple of years ago which is incredibly expensive and they rent a massive house in Greece every year. And her life in the UK seems to be basically free. For those of us who lost a parent very young (or have lost both), the idea of being in your 40s and letting years go by without visiting is unthinkable. Couldn't she go alone? Maybe they don't get on though she doens't give that impression. I guess none of our business but to blame it on money seemed awful.
I agree with this. I'm sure they were going to somewhere like Mauritius last year, which didn't happen because of the pandemic. Maybe have a less expensive holiday and go see your dad. They clearly have money, new expensive bathroom, artificial grass and redesigned garden using a professional. Cut down on ridiculous priced things like hello fresh meals and maybe there would be enough. Also really annoys me hoe she finds parenting soooo difficult. I have three children. come on!

Her and Pascale banks , and I think the fashion lift get on my nerves! I have a love hate relationship! I like how they live , wear etc but then you realise what someone mentioned here, they get everything for free or most of the things. When they don’t they beg for it, they do swipe ups for everything ( free for them) and in the end it’s just frustrating how they moan all the time specially Chloe!!!!!! Her and Pascale are on the verge of tears most of the days!!!!!!! Geez get in the real world, read the news and appreciate that all your beautiful clothes are given to you and the rest!
sorry rant over 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️☺

Reactions: 6
Her and Pascale banks , and I think the fashion lift get on my nerves! I have a love hate relationship! I like how they live , wear etc but then you realise what someone mentioned here, they get everything for free or most of the things. When they don’t they beg for it, they do swipe ups for everything ( free for them) and in the end it’s just frustrating how they moan all the time specially Chloe!!!!!! Her and Pascale are on the verge of tears most of the days!!!!!!! Geez get in the real world, read the news and appreciate that all your beautiful clothes are given to you and the rest!
sorry rant over 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️☺
Boils my piss that not only does she get inordinate free clothes, she then sells them on 😤 I can’t imagine where my head was when I ever found her likeable 🤯 Fran doesn’t bother me, she seems to like to work with brands rather than beg for everything & live a freeloading life. PB can’t comment because I don’t follow her. Actually is she the one with the sickly face?! I think she has a thread on here & I went over to IG to see who she is...🤔

Reactions: 4
Boils my piss that not only does she get inordinate free clothes, she then sells them on 😤 I can’t imagine where my head was when I ever found her likeable 🤯 Fran doesn’t bother me, she seems to like to work with brands rather than beg for everything & live a freeloading life. PB can’t comment because I don’t follow her. Actually is she the one with the sickly face?! I think she has a thread on here & I went over to IG to see who she is...🤔
I’m with you, I don’t know/follow PB but do follow FL and Chloe. I like Fran, she’s not beggy at all from what I’ve seen and seems to stick with what she likes and this shows on her page - she doesn’t flit from one whim to another just because it pays. I just don’t think Chloe knows she’s born!

I’m with you, I don’t know/follow PB but do follow FL and Chloe. I like Fran, she’s not beggy at all from what I’ve seen and seems to stick with what she likes and this shows on her page - she doesn’t flit from one whim to another just because it pays. I just don’t think Chloe knows she’s born!
They are all friends and they all get given the same stuff at the same time . That’s why I won’t buy anything they advertise anymore because there’s a group of 5 or 6 of them and they get the same things just for free. And it s great for them but don’t try to sell it after or moan when you don’t get what you want!

Reactions: 2
I was absolutely LOLing at her stories today! Poor teddy but honestly!! The quivery broken voice “he was biting me!” the desperately needing to exercise to help her but not being able to so having to drive around singing!!! Oh my days. I think it every time but how is she alive??? How does she keep herself together?

i actually think she’s really really bored. And she needs a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.