Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the absolute epitome of an airhead.
No hot water (and we pay for boiler insurance 🤣) but let me talk about how tiny I am and my new mascara!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the hell is her latest stories? She only writes about beauty and has just slated a mascara then people message her to tell her it's a tubing mascara... how did she not know this? And all the hair preening? And we should be so grateful to her for not filtering her posts to camera, when surely, that's the new law that beauty posts can't be filtered as it's dishonest? Apparently, she went to bed at 2pm yesterday and slept right the way through until this morning. What the actual hell? Guessing Mummy was on hand to look after the pets and the kids while the princess gently slumbers after taking it slowly...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Going to bed at 2pm and sleeping thru?! WHAT. THE. duck?! She must be so draining to live with

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell is her latest stories? She only writes about beauty and has just slated a mascara then people message her to tell her it's a tubing mascara... how did she not know this? And all the hair preening? And we should be so grateful to her for not filtering her posts to camera, when surely, that's the new law that beauty posts can't be filtered as it's dishonest? Apparently, she went to bed at 2pm yesterday and slept right the way through until this morning. What the actual hell? Guessing Mummy was on hand to look after the pets and the kids while the princess gently slumbers after taking it slowly...
Is she for real??! I haven’t seen this yet. Not even babies sleep that long! Who sorted her kids, her husband or mum slave, I assume. I’m not saying it’s all down to her but she is a SAHM after all whilst her husband works. What kind of woman-child is she!

Edited to add: I use that mascara religiously, I ditched my YSL for Hourglass and it’s the best mascara ever (along with Hourglass Caution). I’ve had it for almost a year, I’m no influencer and even I knew it was a tubing mascara🙄 it’s great if you don’t want panda eyes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s such an embarrassing beg! If she wasn’t begging for a new sofa she’d reveal it once she’d bought it...but I suppose when you’re not used to paying for anything you wouldn’t see what an absolute cringe you are 🤢

Reactions: 2
Going to bed at 2pm and sleeping thru?! WHAT. THE. duck?! She must be so draining to live with
I’m blocked, so can’t see her stories. But what the duck indeed 😂 she said she went to bed at 2pm 😂😂😂. She’s such a lazy witch.

• Haha
What a useless life she has. What does she contribute to the world, nothing. When she was moaning about boredom during lockdown, I suggested she could volunteer at a foodbank or similar...that was short shifted with a curt "thanks for that suggestion...along with an eye roll".

Entitled useless shocking example to her daughters. I remember way back at the beginning of this thread someone commenting on the husband who knew of him..given she pops off to bed at every opportunity even he can't put up with her.

• Wow
It what world is it ok that grown women are ordering from teenage, secondary school girls clothes
Honestly I have in the past bought loads in the kids ( teen) section, I’m small framed,lthough now not as small as I used to be 😫 she’s nothing special.

Reactions: 2
I know this is a gossip site and Chloe has always been lethargic but I am concerned about just how out of it she seems at the moment. Sleeping from 2pm, not being able to recall how many of her children had already broken up from school. I wonder if she has a genuine medical issue.

Some of her latest stories I’ve been surprised she’s posted as she seemed out of it and all the hair stroking and breathy talking.

I used to really like Chloe but since lockdown she comes over as dull and insecure (the constant reminding of how teeny tiny she is). She seems without purpose and the dynamics in her house are strange (is she always in bed). She annoys me with the dog and her abandonment of her cats.

Ultimately she comes over as bored, spoilt and somewhat depressed with nothing interesting to say about anything- she has no opinions.

Reactions: 7
God forbid she goes near the news - every mention of anything newsworthy is framed around how close it has sent her to a nervous breakdown (and sends her off to bed again...)

• Haha
She's like a throwback from 200 years ago. Primping and preening all day long then taking to her bed with the lap dog at the faintest whiff of anything other than rude health.
I keep saying this but I have no idea how she carried and gave birth to three children without her Mum to do it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to quite like Chloe, maybe she could do with watching her stories back objectively to see how feeble she's coming across.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not going to do her usual Easter egg hunt in the garden because of the dog but might have an indoor treasure hunt with an Easter Egg as a prize for Charlie, Translation - she couldn’t be bothered being organised to have some Eggs bought, probably has a gifted one so she’ll give that to her son and pity about anyone else.

I seem to remember last year she had some story about the lack of eggs too which was a beg to be gifted some.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.