Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not only the constant tiredness, but she watches so much TV. I hardly get a minute to watch as much Tv never mind a Netflix entire box set in one go. She has 3 children, one still fairly young, and what has happened to darling angel Charlie? He was rammed in our faces at every opportunity on stories, never see him now (thankfully).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine her horror when she discovered her dog had shat everywhere this morning and she had to clean it up!

• Haha
Imagine her horror when she discovered her dog had shat everywhere this morning and she had to clean it up!
There’s no way Princess would have cleaned that up. That was MumSlave’s job without a doubt.

Reactions: 1
She’s bought a mattress so she can recline in the garden now too. I imagine she’s also trying to buy someone to feed her grapes & fan her brow as Mummy keeps the plates spinning with grandchildren, pets & general domestic life as it all passes her by...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s bought a mattress so she can recline in the garden now too. I imagine she’s also trying to buy someone to feed her grapes & fan her brow as Mummy keeps the plates spinning with grandchildren, pets & general domestic life as it all passes her by...🙄
Ah but yesterday she's said she's considering having her hair cut (or in her words 'having the chop') so it's probably requiring all her energy and brain power to decide whether she's having two or three inches cut off

• Haha
So so sad about Prince Philip.... so here’s a few swipe ups to ease the pain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paraphrasing, but really?!?
So nice to eat a meal cooked by someone else or not delivered in a box”

if she’s in bed or watching films by 5, just who is cooking for the family? It’s obviously someone else ... slave mother or semi-skanky husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paraphrasing, but really?!?
So nice to eat a meal cooked by someone else or not delivered in a box”

if she’s in bed or watching films by 5, just who is cooking for the family? It’s obviously someone else ... slave mother or semi-skanky husband!
Imagine criticising her mum for delivering her dinner to her in bed in a box 😁

• Haha
Chloe seems to have forgotten about the copious amounts of gifted free food she has taken during this pandemic.

I would suggest that, along with her month long holiday in Dorest, she’s not had a too hard a time.

Had to take some time away to get used to the “new me”. In other words, spent the last 24 hours alternating between eye bleeping herself and having a lie down because she had a hair cut. duck me, she is PATHETIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to take some time away to get used to the “new me”. In other words, spent the last 24 hours alternating between eye bleeping herself and having a lie down because she had a hair cut. duck me, she is PATHETIC.
That is seriously not normal. She is so high maintenance - cannot imagine that she has any pals really. Any worth their salt would tell her to grow a bloody pair.

Teddy is extremely cute, but .....she cries when he gets his hair cut?!?!?! FFS woman!!!!
And you’re defo right @Dizzy nailed it!

• Haha
So what I don’t understand is if cutting her hair shorter is so traumatic why do it? If long hair is her identity and she can’t face the camera etc etc then surely the very simple answer is have an inch chopped off and keep it long?

It’s not like she’s gone full rapunzel to buzz cut! What an absolute arse.

I agree with @Exhaustednurse , this is not normal behaviour for a woman in her 40s, who must have had at least some haircuts (FFS, it’s a TRIM)in the past 30 years. It’s not a traumatised toddler facing first haircut situation. Or maybe she didn’t get a Chupa Chup afterwards...

God, imagine your life being so empty and devoid of meaning and you are so, so wrapped up in your looks that this happens.... nauseating

Reactions: 6
I’m blocked, so not privy to her moaning and eye bleeping anymore. So she’s having palpitations about having a trim?? 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.