Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange, I really like her, think she’s one of the more genuine and relateable ‘influencers’... horses for courses and all that. It’s RVK that I can’t abide... surprised to see so much criticism of Chloe (& for the record, no I’m not her)!

Reactions: 1
Strange, I really like her, think she’s one of the more genuine and relateable ‘influencers’... horses for courses and all that. It’s RVK that I can’t abide... surprised to see so much criticism of Chloe (& for the record, no I’m not her)!
Two questions:

1. who is RVK?
2. in what way do you find Chloe relatable?

Thanks.

Reactions: 6
Two questions:

1. who is RVK?
2. in what way do you find Chloe relatable?

Thanks.
1. Rebecca from RVK loves - a really irritating girl with a toddler and a boring house. Did a lot of travelling, very unaware of herself.
2. She just seems a nice person, I’m not sure what it is about her - she seems (to me) to have a sense of humour and seems to be aware of how lucky she is. She always replies to DMs. Maybe I like her because she likes cats & gardens. For me, she’s one of the few influencers that doesn’t annoy me!

Reactions: 2
1. Rebecca from RVK loves - a really irritating girl with a toddler and a boring house. Did a lot of travelling, very unaware of herself.
2. She just seems a nice person, I’m not sure what it is about her - she seems (to me) to have a sense of humour and seems to be aware of how lucky she is. She always replies to DMs. Maybe I like her because she likes cats & gardens. For me, she’s one of the few influencers that doesn’t annoy me!
She doesn’t ‘always’ reply to DMs. I sent her one ages ago before I discovered this thread and she totally ignored it. Nice person? Hahahahaha!

Reactions: 1
She lives in a huge echo chamber like the rest of the fashion floggers. She blocked me for simply asking her why she was posting about plastic in the ocean in the morning, then in the afternoon was showing all her kindly gifted travel size plastic shower gels. She commented, I was gifted them and didn’t buy them 😂 then said be kind and blocked me 😂

Also she doesn’t like cats, she got a puppy and the poor cats moved out 🤷‍♀️ All for content.

Reactions: 7
I don't mean to sound harsh (and I find myself saying it too sometimes) but we need to move away from thinking 'she's not as bad as some of them' about influencers. They can all get in the bin and we shouldn't have to live with them at all!

Reactions: 8
She’s a totally-unaware, self-obsessed, vain, privileged, spoilt woman-child who needs to have a lie down every time she breaks a nail. In my opinion 😎

Well, I realise being relatable is subjective but have you read the thread?

I don't find anything relatable in Princess Chloe - reclining with her hand resting on her brow after another exhausting day of not working, prancing around, trying very expensive gifted clothes on, ignoring her cats, giving the dog attention when it suits, have her mum as servant etc etc etc. Oh I forgot the stories and affiliated links, yes it must be exhausting put those up each day but luckily she will reap the rewards when her fans get swiping. :rolleyes: I don't agree that she seems to be aware of how lucky she is; she complains A LOT and is frequently 'woe is me'. In fact I find her so annoying I unfollowed months ago. To use your wording about RVK, I find CLTS 'very unaware of herself'. In fact she is the Queen of lacking self-awareness. Thanks for responding to me though.

RVK will not be my cup of tea either then; the fact you've mentioned her toddler makes me think she's another one pimping her child out on Insta as if she is the only person to have given birth. I will steer clear

Reactions: 9
She’s a totally-unaware, self-obsessed, vain, privileged, spoilt woman-child who needs to have a lie down every time she breaks a nail. In my opinion 😎
With the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard!

Reactions: 2
Send her a DM that she takes as criticism ‘not fawning over her and you’ll be deleted on the spot.

That woman is in no way relatable - l spends the day exercising or walking the dog or preening in front of the mirror. Her mum on hand to help out, she constantly gets appointment times mixed up, her children stress her out, her evenings spent watching tv, having baths or retiring to bed at 7pm. Adored her cat until she got a dog.

Chloe is only relatable if you are an attractive, slender SAHM, with lots of disposable income. Most women I know of a similar age work whether it is FT or PT, don’t have a live in slave to help with the kids. So for me not relatable at all. I’m knackered most evenings after work (FT) BUT STUFF NEEDS DOING so I suck it up and crack on - like everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Fair enough ladies, I have no idea why but I still think that Chloe’s ok! There are so many others on Instagram who are much, much worse! Ps I’m in my 50’s & I bought dungarees because I liked hers ... not sure what that says about me (or her). Haven’t worn them much as D.H says that they make me look like a decorator!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Putting captions on her stories would be a step too far as she is still feeling poorly (cue hand to brow) but she doesn't seem to have any issue tagging in the details of the beauty products she is recommending.

• Haha
But she was well enough to put on make-up and get dressed in a new sweater to tag/affiliated link, along with other gifted products. Why not be upfront and say, don’t want my affiliate revenue be down this month, so I’ve just popped on here to show you some products and please, please, go buy them. Don’t let me down you wonderful lot that I’ve so missed!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.