Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm down everyone, she’s going to take it slowly - for a change. Not sure how it’s even possible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when we thought she couldn't get any worse. She can't even give up her swipe ups when she is "bedridden". To be honest would her kids have noticed the difference? Granny on tap to cook and clean whilst princess Chloe is either in bed or fawning over herself.

Reactions: 5
I actually laughed when I read that she was taking it slowly 😂 She has to be trolling us surely! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By taking it slowly does she mean the cleaner is going to clean more slowly? Or her mum is going to do everything for her more slowly maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laughing so much at reassuring everyone ‘she’s taking it slow’.

She’s going to be walking backwards if she goes any slower.

What does she actually do all day?

I genuinely have no idea how on earth she would cope with what is total normality for most women, ie busy, high pressured job that has a significant element of responsibility. Along with, keeping a family fed etc, a commute.

I guess She’ll not be able to have many real life connections with women her own age though - because her life is so detached from anything normal.

Reactions: 3
What a surprise..just flicking through the pages and she had no idea! Non, the fact that she’d actually been photographed for a paid advert for Prai it came as a huge shock! Imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a surprise..just flicking through the pages and she had no idea! Non, the fact that she’d actually been photographed for a paid advert for Prai it came as a huge shock! Imagine?
So much so that she happened to buy two copies of it. What a twit. The poor husbands birthday seemed a non entity as obviously if its not about Princess Chloe then why bother.

Imagine her furious face when the other dog walkers dogs jump up at her and get her all muddy, as per her stories

Reactions: 1
Should we all be in awe of Chlo, now buying herself clothes from the children’s section of Zara!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair, some childrens' ranges go up to 1m 70, which is about 5ft 7, I think, so it's not that impressive. We all know she's a shortarse and the top must be wide to be able to fit the famous CSS knockers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.