Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday morning, back to home schooling — any bets on how shattered Our Lady of Perpetual Hand Resting on Forehead will be by 3pm?

I’m a homeschooler/full time worker who unfortunately doesn’t have a slave mother living with her, owing to her selfish insistence on having late stage dementia and being in a COVID-riddled home in a different UK nation — you know, a real life situation like every single poster on here!— so guess I’ll just have to get on with it ALL BLOODY DAY MYSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘A full on day’ she really has no idea! She must’ve had to do something other than walk the dog, yoga or trying clothes on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it's OK ladies. After a stressful day coping with real jobs and running a household without the living slave/mother all you need to do is bash the stress away by hitting yourself with some sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it's OK ladies. After a stressful day coping with real jobs and running a household without the living slave/mother all you need to do is bash the stress away by hitting yourself with some sticks.
...whilst wearing some sexy (for insta) lingerie, which for those of you asking is £78 and here’s a swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always reminds me of the sketch from Harry Enfield 'I saw you coming' where he runs a posh shop selling utter tat in London and all the rich women come in and buy it all for loads of £££. In fact, most influencers do to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always reminds me of the sketch from Harry Enfield 'I saw you coming' where he runs a posh shop selling utter tat in London and all the rich women come in and buy it all for loads of £££. In fact, most influencers do to be honest.
Ha yes. Have you ever seen motherland. She reminds me of the character Amanda.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those Wyse jeans on her stories today are horrific. Anyone designing jeans for women over 30 who doesn't think to put a pair of well angled pockets on the rear deserves to be banned from the clothing industry. They make Chloe look massive, so anyone normal will look like they're smuggling a small moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those Wyse jeans on her stories today are horrific. Anyone designing jeans for women over 30 who doesn't think to put a pair of well angled pockets on the rear deserves to be banned from the clothing industry. They make Chloe look massive, so anyone normal will look like they're smuggling a small moon.
We’re you the person who told her she looked huge 🤔🤔🤔 you do you 😂

Reactions: 1
She had to put it in there that she’s a ‘size 0’

She had to put it in there that she’s a ‘size 0’
She also isn’t as ‘thlim’ as she claims to be; look at the overhang!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s such a petulant response from her! The jeans are awful, they’d be unflattering on anyone I think. If she was chocolate she’d eat herself 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s such a petulant response from her! The jeans are awful, they’d be unflattering on anyone I think. If she was chocolate she’d eat herself 🙄
Agree. Is wyse the same brand that makes those dungarees all the instahuns are wearing? I’m not sure who wears dungarees in their 40s...no “normal” people I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m in my 40s and would never wear dungarees because a)people might think I was pregnant and b)people might think I looked like Super Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pah! I wear dungers, Primark specials here though, no fancy pancy over priced over Insta hyped scalloped edge ones in this house 😂

Just so you all know, mine are a size 0 and are roomy on me, could have sized down further, by the way, here are my tits 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh mine are Fat Face but I got them in the sale and at the airport, when Duty Free was a thing 😂
I’d love a pair of Wyse scalloped ones (in denim, if anyone fancies #gifting me a pair) but a bit pricey and I’m carrying a bit of Lockdown weight atm so scared to invest! I did see Oasis ot Warehouse had done some similar scalloped ones but at a quarter of the price.

Pah! I wear dungers, Primark specials here though, no fancy pancy over priced over Insta hyped scalloped edge ones in this house 😂

Just so you all know, mine are a size 0 and are roomy on me, could have sized down further, by the way, here are my tits 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.