Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind the dungarees (hate them BTW) what the f@@k is that hideous dress she’s ‘giving away’? When would anyone wear that? She looks like Margo from The Good life!
On a different subject her follower numbers have suddenly jumped almost 2k in the last couple of days..yes...I noticed!!

Reactions: 4
I love a dunger, but they flatter no one except toddlers and tomboy pre-teens*. I’m happy to potter round the house in them, but would never appear in a public photo in them.

*even the hunblebragger size 0s amongst us🙄

Reactions: 6
Never mind the dungarees (hate them BTW) what the f@@k is that hideous dress she’s ‘giving away’? When would anyone wear that? She looks like Margo from The Good life!
On a different subject her follower numbers have suddenly jumped almost 2k in the last couple of days..yes...I noticed!!
🤮 that dress

Reactions: 3
lol, I hope you know I was taking the p*** and mimicing Chlo with my size 0 🥴 😉 😂
Aw, definitely @motherofdonkeys! There’s only one humblebragger on these pages

Although, as you’ve never shoved your tits in my face or twanged your sweaty bettied arse in my general direction, showing off for clicks and likes, I can’t possibly tell whether you’re truly a size 0 or taking the piss. It’s so hard, it’s really best to live your entire life online so we can all be part of your truth!

• Haha
Must be getting her breakfast mixed up with the dog's? I know she's ditzy but... 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Most of her stuff is just silly/narcisstic nonsense. But when yesterday she said on stories something along the lines of "is anyone else finding the news at the moment really hard, or is it just me?" I felt actually furious. No Chlo, just you luv, the rest of us are too busy thinking about clothes and shampoo to give any thought to serious things. The biggest irony gap ever. Suggesting that she, SHE is more emotionally sensitive/intelligent than the rest of us. She is so unselfaware. Felt really cross.

Reactions: 10
Most of her stuff is just silly/narcisstic nonsense. But when yesterday she said on stories something along the lines of "is anyone else finding the news at the moment really hard, or is it just me?" I felt actually furious. No Chlo, just you luv, the rest of us are too busy thinking about clothes and shampoo to give any thought to serious things. The biggest irony gap ever. Suggesting that she, SHE is more emotionally sensitive/intelligent than the rest of us. She is so unselfaware. Felt really cross.
Exactly this. And she's been silent over it all too. She is pathetic, she really is.

Princess Chloe at her very finest.

Reactions: 1
Poor Chlo is taking an Insta break, she's exhausted wafting around in flouncy dresses, photographing herself lighting candles and looking wistful in dappled sunlight :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, on planet earth...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Chlo is taking an Insta break, she's exhausted wafting around in flouncy dresses, photographing herself lighting candles and looking wistful in dappled sunlight :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, on planet earth...
It must be incredibly hard for her having to type out ‘I bought this in a size 4’ all the time

I’m sure she’ll soon use her much used prissy saying that she’s going to pull up the drawbridge

Indeed —surely there’ll be #kindlygifted #swipeup mothers’ day hauls to promote.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.