Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
BUT she can get to an osteopath double quick when she’s poorly but can’t take her sick child to a hospital when it’s urgent. No morals. Cancel Chloe.

Reactions: 17

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Chloe saying that she’s at her ‘happiest when things are stripped backed to simple pleasures’ and how this trip has made her feel so grateful for Nature

So can we assume from that that she won’t be taking huge piles of free stuff, flogging loads of stuff to encourage others to buy and won’t be attending #presstrip events that have endless goodie bags and needless stuff?

I doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Libertine

VIP Member
Chloe didn’t use to be like this. I started following her when her account was absolutely tiny and she was embarrassed to take a photo in the street. She seemed to be out and with the children all the time and I don’t believe her mother was on hand to help.

Instagram has given her an inflated sense of worth and entitlement. It has ruined her and quite possibly her relationship with her daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think you’re being harsh. Not only did she have to decide on a colour for her finger nails but her toes too! I can’t even imagine the stress 😉
She is so limp, I don't see how anyone would want to spend anytime with her... I found it really offensive when she said the staff of the nail.salon don't speak English, so she preferred that, I would pretend not to speak English if I saw her coming she is such a tool

• Haha
  • Wow

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Really did not like the barely concealed disdain/disgust for the area she was walking her dog in yesterday whilst her mum was at an eye hospital in the area. Christ, Chloe, you live in Acton, not Belgravia! And anyway, what a condescending/rude attitude

Ivan's Mummy 19

I've just joined Tattle because I'm so cross with her! I commented on her story last night where she said she'd had two negative tests to say that she'd not followed the advice and as an influencer she should be setting a good example so I was unfollowing her. Just checked this morning and she's blocked me.

I can't believe that four or five days after testing positive she was out and about. So irresponsible.

• Heart

Raker

VIP Member
So… how is her temporarily disabled mum going to walk the fecking dog? Tie it to the office chair she’s using to get around, throw a ball into the distance and get dragged along like a cavapoo* sled? Mush mush along Acton High St???!?!

* I’m guessing, no idea what breed it is…

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Yes, I would think it quite difficult being Chloe’s daughters. In the last year, you can almost feel Chloe’s compulsion to be the slimmest, prettiest of them all. We may only see a snippet of her life, but the snippets all add up - all talk about giving up sugar/obsessed with having youthful skin/exercising/preening in front of the mirror showing cleavage and leg. Last week in the shower she is all how she applies fake tan to her back. Even the style of clothes she wears has changed.

She posts about how challenging she finds teens, how Charlie is her favourite, though he seems to have been replaced in her affections by the dog.

No wonder they stay in their rooms most of the time.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She gets lost walking in London so why would she attempt to walk an hour up a mountain on her own? Pathetic, attention seeker. I bet she rang everyone, crying 'I'm lost'. Half expected her to say her mum with her broken ankle was on the way with a fleet of St Bernards to rescue her.

• Haha

Juju

I honestly feel like Chloe would have been better suited to living in the regency period where she could be sat fanning herself all day and being delicate and feeble.

How she has given birth mystifies me, I wonder if she had a skin care routine or face mask on while pushing.

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks they’ve had a ‘challenging’ few weeks which has included a night in Claridges, needs to seriously consider either a) their definition of challenging or b) reassess their priorities

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
People tagging the handbag company asking them to send her a knew one. No surprise that she hasn't mentioned the first one was a freebie. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry

tarahalls

Chatty Member
The fact she left her Mum at the station with 2 suitcases 🤯 Wow! She’s says her Mum is a strong & amazing woman, yet she managed to raise a vacuous, selfish, pathetic daughter. If Chloe doesn’t watch her stories back & feel ashamed, she really is an idiot!

I feel pathetically upset by her mother struggling with huge suitcases after being with her daughter for nearly two years. You'd take her right to the gate wouldn't you? I mean of course you would.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
You forgot to follow the rules!

You can only comment on Chloe’s feed if:

you are blowing smoke up her arse
You are asking her where she bought something from ‘swipe up’
You ask her what size she recommends so she can say ‘I take a xxxxxxs but it’s a bit big.

got it?

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I think she knows how badly this has made her look from 1st mocking the suggestion to take her to the hospital, leaving her sick daughter for a night at Claridges to now trying to come across as a tiger mum who gets congratuled for fighting to get a GF test and trusting her gut.

It wasn't her gut, it was her followers telling her to test for GF. If it wasn't for them Liv would still be on antibiotics, laying in bed ill whilst her mother plays dress up and snuggles the dog, feeling sorry for herself that her mummy isn't there to wait on her hand and foot.

• Heart
God i so want to message her saying why didn't she take her to hospital on Monday when advised... There she is on her stories saying she has had to push and push for a test and they finally did it.... Does she not see the irony here? She even managed to get an old Charlotte Tilbury AF in there whilst in the waiting room

And also regardless of being out galavanting all week after ignoring doctors advice to take her child to the hospital, why is she plastering her daughters private medical information online for 80k people to see - is nothing sacred anymore? Liv is 16 so nearly a grown adult - she may not want her private health business broadcast.