Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Had to take some time away to get used to the “new me”. In other words, spent the last 24 hours alternating between eye fucking herself and having a lie down because she had a hair cut. Fuck me, she is PATHETIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Raging.red.head

But she's aware she could ask the concierge for help with her contact lens, but she's too tired!! This woman needs an intervention.

• Haha

Juju

I think you’re all being rather harsh.

Poor poor Chloe has had to no doubt go food shopping, do housework and cook meals since her housekeeper aka mummy has left.

Please be kind. Chloe has also had to work incredibly hard sitting on a stool whilst smiling this week to. This job was so challenging she fell off the stool!!!!

Her struggle is very real, and us working mums need to support her.

I’ll also ask my husband to order me a pair of shoes tonight for £500 because we’re all like Chloe and her life is absolutely relatable 🤣

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
New jeans are a 24 inch waist, that's a UK size 4. In case those at the back didn't catch how tiny Chloe is.

If she gets any smaller, there's just going to be blank squares on her grid, she'll have disappeared.

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Her daughter is so unwell that she managed to flog a coffee machine, link her clothes and also flog some make up.

yeah - you are such a Tiger mum Chloe.

• Haha
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
I don't follow her but can't help myself looking now and again. Today she is dressing up and pretending she is in France. What a fruitful life she has..she could be off volunteering at a vaccine centre if she has all that spare time.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I notice she didn’t post the name of the nail place she just loves so much 🤔 probably because she had to pay. I expect they speak & understand English perfectly but chose to ignore her begging for a freebie!

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She’s feeling tired because Nick Got up at 4 o’clock in the morning. Give me strength she hasn’t done anything all day
I think you’re being harsh. Not only did she have to decide on a colour for her finger nails but her toes too! I can’t even imagine the stress 😉

• Haha
I’ve said it once, maybe twice, could potentially be three times but just to be really clear…..she’s an absolute dickhead

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Wish I’d seen it - anyone get a screenshot! Awful attitude!
She is an absolute twat. She cannot even conceal her horrible snobbery - too many examples to give. But the bucket class comment and her horrible comments about the council estate in the area by the eye hospital that she recently took her mother too...just ghastly. And the irony is, really classy people don't actually look down their noses at others as she does. She is not very rich or posh but really likes to think she is.

• Heart

Juju

Another Chloe classic today...stressing about having to stay in Claridge's tonight because her child is unwell and her mum is finally escaping from the drudgery of being an unpaid full time helper so she will have noone to look after the dog or the child. Bugger off Chloe.
My first reaction was well stay home, the very idea that I’d rather go out than be with my sick child never occurred to me. The doctor advised her to take him to hospital so he must be poorly.

The selfishness of this woman actually shocked me.

• Heart
Triage put her through as urgent. IV drip inserted immediately. Cannot BELIEVE she hasn't prioritised this over partying, dressing up and flogging coffee machines. I don't care about most of her poor life choices. This one seems really shameful to me. Hope her daughter recovers quickly now that she is getting the right care.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
But @Exhaustednurse , on a typical day as described above, just when do you get the chance to do barre exercises, or changing room try-ons, or “shoots”. Or early tea time “bed with a film” sessions?! What do you do that I can swipe up on? And are your scrubs xxs?!?! Who were they #kindlygifted by?!?!

I must know!
of course. Happy to swipe up as always.

don’t have time for exercise, probably half a stone overweight so scrubs are more like a Medium size (ie average! When in bed, I fall asleep immediately but then sleep badly from 1am due to high stress levels, the good old NHS gifted me my uniform

My stress is driven by feeling like I can’t give my patients the care they need. Not the huge anxiety that Chloe has about what fake tan to use. Luckily for me I have an NHS tan - ie my skin never sees daylight.

it’s tough, but unlike Chloe I recognise that in lots of that I am very lucky. I have my health, a beautiful family, lovely home and food on the table. Compared to many I have so much to be grateful for.

• Heart

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
And
When the ageing Parent is returning home on a long haul flight, just drop her to the nearest train station and hope that some kind person helps her onto the train with her luggage. After all, you couldn‘t be expected to help her onto the train yourself or drive her to the airport as you are having a gifted Night away in a hotel to recover from the upset of your Mum leaving.

• Haha
  • Sad
I really really try not to needlessly criticise. But the stuff about her dad really upset me. It was on one of those q and a things and she said she hadn't seen her dad for three or four years, cos he lives in S Africa. She explained that it was too expensive to buy five plane tickets. Which makes no sense as they all went to Bali a couple of years ago which is incredibly expensive and they rent a massive house in Greece every year. And her life in the UK seems to be basically free. For those of us who lost a parent very young (or have lost both), the idea of being in your 40s and letting years go by without visiting is unthinkable. Couldn't she go alone? Maybe they don't get on though she doens't give that impression. I guess none of our business but to blame it on money seemed awful.

Raging.red.head

I'm sure her friend who's birthday party she's going to, will be thrilled to hear she can't be bothered to go and would prefer to go to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13