Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
She is (and this is quite a fucking achievement to be fair) The Vainest Woman On Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
well apparently it’s a bunch of his schoolmates and to celebrate a combined 50th (all the same year) but yes, I agree. How rich do you have to be to do something like that? It’s sickening.
The thing is, she's not that rich. Certainly not by London standards. She lives in a very average house in acton (v easy google to find it) and her son goes to a state school. She rarely travels in the holidays (she didn't go anywhere last summer and they stayed put this easter. She pretends it's for other reasons, but it's obviously because of financial constraints). Yes, she gets a lot of freebies, but she clearly isn't super wealthy. Not saying she is poor, by any means, just that she is not as rich as she likes to pretend.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
I see she is at 105,000 followers...must be well over 10,000 new followers in less than a week? Must have cost her a small fortune..well an XS fortune 🤣

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Thank the Lord for Saint Chloe. So kind to share the sound of the sea from her luxury cottage break for ‘those that need it’

Move over Mother Theresa - you’ve got competition

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't usually comment, but I cannot believe that she's just dumped her at the train station with 2 suitcases. London is so busy , will be a nightmare getting those on & off the train etc. Why would you not take her to the airport and help her check in. I thought they lived in West London. Obviously clashes with her pamper routine before going to Claridges !

Also she's clearly getting the cheapest possible flight, you'd think after 2 years of free child care they would pay for a decent flight home.

She is just so totally self absorbed that she doesn't have a problem with broadcasting these embarrassing parts of her life

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She blocks anyone whose dialogue with her is anything but ‘Chloe you are small and amazing, please send me a link for some old crap you’ve been gifted but I’ll pay for’.

She’s so child like and unable to cope in any sense of the real world. That’s why influencing is ideal for her, completely meaningless existence that adds no value to the world.

She’s a spoilt brat too, so hardly surprised she’d allow covid doing what princess wants.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Another Chloe classic today...stressing about having to stay in Claridge's tonight because her child is unwell and her mum is finally escaping from the drudgery of being an unpaid full time helper so she will have noone to look after the dog or the child. Bugger off Chloe.

• Wow

salchick89

I agree. Very odd that who mum (who’s she’s apparently so close to and has an amazing relationship), is ill basically and if Chloe doesn’t like skiing - don’t go on the holiday! Her girls are 16 and 14 & the boy is 9. I think their dad can probably manage them. Why not stay home and have some quality time with your mum and look after her a bit, in HER hour of need? Probably because it’s too much of a status symbol to fly off to Switzerland in February half term on a family ski trip (even if you’re not skiing) & prance about in sweaty Betty base layers and sorel boots. What a twit

• Heart

Whatapalaver

What did you do on your Sunday?

I cleaned the house, put a shit load of washing on, played with my toddler, fed the family and the dog, prepped for work the next day…. Etc

Chloe: I pulled out all of my denims And tried them on! 🙈 Only to discover that I don’t like any of them so… I’ve ordered lots of new pairs. In XXS doncha know!!!!!

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Quite incredible for someone that openly admits she rarely ever (can’t) cooks to advertise some very expensive American cookware. Dressed in floaty attire, stirring food etc which I’m gathering she packed in the car and took it to the in-laws Mansion to photograph. Same with the ad for Crew Clothing (which she never wears) on picnic rug, straw hat and strawberries. How long do these imbeciles take prepping a picture..sorry Creating Content?
I always cook wearing a floaty dress. It's a size 6, bit on the loose side, could have sized down ;)

• Haha

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Unbelievable. When she was advised to go to hospital on Monday day her response was "really"..with raised eyebrows. She now has the cheek to state only now is she getting proper care.

• Angry

salchick89

A sign to slow down. This is Chloe gold, she is a parody of herself. This is like something off a comedy sketch! As the previous poster said, slow down from what?! Useless, greedy, selfish woman.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
She does Hello Fresh for 2? What does her Mum eat? Chicken nuggets and chips or does she have her own camping stove in the shed?

• Haha
  • Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at her account after unfollowing about 6 months ago because she wouldn’t stop posting about that bloody dog!! (no offence meant dog lovers) so what’s happened to her posting about the dog every day? And why is she not documenting every room of her house anymore? What’s happened while I’ve been away????!!!
She’s whinged about how stressful her exceedingly privileged life is, filmed herself exercising (regular zoom ins on the implants obvs), told us what size she is (XS in case anyone missed her mentioning it in every other story) and had a fuckton of lie downs. That’s about it.

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Boden have just saved me some money! I was about to buy some swimwear from them but I noticed they’re #kindlygifting the likes of beggy Chloe, Kate (wearsmymoney) & no doubt all the other clones 🙄 For reference, it was good to note Chloe was gifted an 8 that “had some room in the back”, just in case you’re thinking of buying 😄
Ive messaged Boden to say that I’ve cancelled a big order having seen them gift so much to wealthy influencers. I didn’t even get a reply.
They’ve lost my custom

• Heart