Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
She was out last night as well. That said, I'd go out if my child had tonsilitis - maybe not stay out though, if it looked bad and might turn into quinsy (disease that sounds and is medieval... shudder). I'd definitely take my mum to the airport though - even if she's only 20 years older than Chloe and so early 60s, those are still some big bags to heft about.

salchick89

I've thought that as well. One or more of them always seems to be off school with something.
I know her one daughter has terrible asthma. I think people usually move out of London by now when they have children who are often ill and who have asthma

Emra77

Has she deleted the story about the dog’s and the park? I missed the content and was going to read later but they seem to have gone

I don’t think the youngest is at a private school (yet, I’m sure they’ll send him for secondary if the girls are). His term dates seem to align with state primaries more than the prep dates.
Younger son goes to state school, I don't know about the daughters

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Same! Mango have done this recently and it’s actually really annoying - they’ve introduced a size 4 (XXS), a size 8 now equates to a size S (rather than an XS which it used to be), and all that happens is you order an 8 online, a S rocks up, it’s miles too big and you reorder in a 6. Wasn’t broken Mango, don’t really know why you fucked with the system. 😬
What a mess 🤯 Thanks for the heads up though because was thinking of ordering a few things 👍🏼