Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All droopy lipped because the dog will have to go to doggy daycare every day and he won't like it. She says 'Mum can't walk him' as it it is a surprise. No tit Sherlock your elderly mother has a broken ankle. Who in their right mind thought her mum coming over was the answer?!?

What is she planning to do whilst everyone else is skiing? I feel so sorry for her kids. She is going to be extremely needy and miserable on this holiday.

Reactions: 6
After bleating on about not skiing at the end of her last story she says ‘I’m not looking forward to traveling actually’ well why doesn’t she stay behind and look after her mum and the dog then?? I do have to agree with the above though surely her mum has enabled and created this behaviour or is it a more recent thing? I started following her years ago and I don’t remember her being like this or I wouldn’t have carried on watching her.

Reactions: 8
And she only hurt her back as she was trying to get to her fancy Bottega bag which captions autocorrected to potato 🤣that had been resigned to her under bed storage , despite it being 10years old and currently costing more than £4.4K ....maybe she could have sold it and paid for her mum to travel business class direct instead of cattle class via Addis Ababa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to unfollow her and then was drawn back by your posts but Jesus H Christ - she just gets worse. Hurts her back getting her 10 year old designer bag out from under the bed, is going to miss her dog but no mention of her injured, elderly mother who's flown half way around the world to come and sit in an empty house. If that were my mum, with a broken ankle, I'd be making sure she had delicious, nutritious food each day, did as little as she could, read lots of books and treated her to some comfort and luxury. But not our Simpleton, oh no. Instead, poor injured mum is shoved on a flight and abandoned at home to dog sit the mutt while they go off on a skiing jaunt. How will she get the dog to daycare - I hope he's being picked up and dropped off? She actually is giving me the rage - especially as she's finding it all so stressful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. Very odd that who mum (who’s she’s apparently so close to and has an amazing relationship), is ill basically and if Chloe doesn’t like skiing - don’t go on the holiday! Her girls are 16 and 14 & the boy is 9. I think their dad can probably manage them. Why not stay home and have some quality time with your mum and look after her a bit, in HER hour of need? Probably because it’s too much of a status symbol to fly off to Switzerland in February half term on a family ski trip (even if you’re not skiing) & prance about in sweaty Betty base layers and sorel boots. What a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she's gearing up for some drama. She wants to go just to say shes gone and to take some pics in the snow then I think an accident will befall her/she'll get a 'virus' and she'll take to bed/the spa and need ALL the sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few years she would have been crying over leaving her beloved cat, Sammy While she’s on holiday. Now it’s all Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.

So… how is her temporarily disabled mum going to walk the fecking dog? Tie it to the office chair she’s using to get around, throw a ball into the distance and get dragged along like a cavapoo* sled? Mush mush along Acton High St???!?!

* I’m guessing, no idea what breed it is…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You or I wouldn't go on this ski trip especially if we hated skiing as much as she does. She doesn't care about the mother, in fact she has shown many times she really doesn't care much about anyone other than herself. Why then is she going? Photo ops and an opportunity to drip around like a limp lettuce. Wait for the..... "I miss Teddy so much" posts. Go home chloe, go home and look after your mother and sit with your dog, the only living thing that can actuly tolerate your lame behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Attention seeking much! The rest of the family has gone off to ski the entire day and couldn't give a rats arse about the princess so she's made up this whole scenario of wandering off and getting lost in the mountains all for attention. She's got some serious fomo issues going on. In the first instance if her back was so bad then why didn't she just stay home? Secondly, having decided if she stayed home she would have to look after her mother and that was not going to happen, she goes along and is now attention seeking. I think she needs a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Attention seeking much! The rest of the family has gone off to ski the entire day and couldn't give a rats arse about the princess so she's made up this whole scenario of wandering off and getting lost in the mountains all for attention. She's got some serious fomo issues going on. In the first instance if her back was so bad then why didn't she just stay home? Secondly, having decided if she stayed home she would have to look after her mother and that was not going to happen, she goes along and is now attention seeking. I think she needs a therapist.
She's not even got the right gear for walking up a mountain path in the snow....apres ski boots are for posing about in town ...she's a fool for even attempting that path without proper footwear or poles ( especially if she has a sore back) ...everything she does has to be a drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gets lost walking in London so why would she attempt to walk an hour up a mountain on her own? Pathetic, attention seeker. I bet she rang everyone, crying 'I'm lost'. Half expected her to say her mum with her broken ankle was on the way with a fleet of St Bernards to rescue her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t realise she’s comedy gold! Everyone knew she was going to get lost 😁 She’s got the skin of a rhino though, I’ll give her that. How she had the nerve to post that grid post (in her bathrobe) going on about time to relax when we all knew her Mum was left behind animal sitting & most probably struggling with her broken foot is beyond me 🤯

Reactions: 10
Good grief that was a pathetic show, if she’s got her phone with her don’t understand why she didn’t come off Instagram and use sat nav, what a dick of a woman 🤯

• Haha
That was actually a bit cringe-making, particularly the bit talking to the goat!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.