Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course. Happy to swipe up as always.

don’t have time for exercise, probably half a stone overweight so scrubs are more like a Medium size (ie average! When in bed, I fall asleep immediately but then sleep badly from 1am due to high stress levels, the good old NHS gifted me my uniform

My stress is driven by feeling like I can’t give my patients the care they need. Not the huge anxiety that Chloe has about what fake tan to use. Luckily for me I have an NHS tan - ie my skin never sees daylight.

it’s tough, but unlike Chloe I recognise that in lots of that I am very lucky. I have my health, a beautiful family, lovely home and food on the table. Compared to many I have so much to be grateful for.
I love you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For those that don’t already know, Chloe takes a size XXXS 😉 She really does try and share that info any chance she gets 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she not screaming INSECURITY is she? Weird woman - her ability to not get through life without a moan makes me and Exhausted Nurse feel like super women. Chloe you are a loser snowflake which is why your teenage girls don’t respect you.

Reactions: 3
You cldnt make this up…chlo wants us to believe she would wear a dress and trainers from Matalan…like she has even been near one of those shops. Absolutely wetting myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She actually looks nice in that dress. Better than some of those Vatican Milkmaid dresses she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But this Matalan dress… I have seen it today on 3 other influencers 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t know who is worse, the influencers for wearing something they will never wear again or Matalan for selling their soul to the devil!

Reactions: 6
I hate that tea dress and trainers look. Everybody is wearing it. Soooooo dull and uninspiring. That silly cow would sell her soul to the devil. Skint - school fees to pay and didn’t go on holiday.

Reactions: 5
I hate that tea dress and trainers look. Everybody is wearing it. Soooooo dull and uninspiring. That silly cow would sell her soul to the devil. Skint - school fees to pay and didn’t go on holiday.
Interesting you say this. Since Big Brother came to an end maybe they’re feeling the pinch. Must’ve been a big earner for Mr CLTS & perhaps nothing as lucrative has come up since...🤔

Reactions: 3
But this Matalan dress… I have seen it today on 3 other influencers 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t know who is worse, the influencers for wearing something they will never wear again or Matalan for selling their soul to the devil!
Make that 4 influencers! Are they planning on selling nothing else this season??

Reactions: 1
Both are as bad as each other. Matalans figures / profits are down so they’re doing the influencer (sales girl) thing. Sadly it does more damage than good. Nobody wants to feel they are being sold to. It’s disingenuous & Chloe is a twit who can just about survive a normal day that most women can do standing on their head. Not influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know the grammars wearing it today wouldn’t be seen dead in Matalan ordinarily so the advertising doesn’t work for me as if anything it puts me off purchasing as feels so false and orchestrated.

Reactions: 7
I like Matalan gym stuff, but I suppose if your life’s work is shilling Sweaty Betty stuff you can’t go there… #priorities

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How on earth did this woman give birth?? 3 times?! Must’ve been a stork delivery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think the youngest is at a private school (yet, I’m sure they’ll send him for secondary if the girls are). His term dates seem to align with state primaries more than the prep dates.
Younger son goes to state school, I don't know about the daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.