Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were going to Scotland? Wasn't she asking people about long train journeys with a dog?

Let's hope they have learnt their lesson and go easy on the rounds of croquet in Hampshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
732699F1-B696-4176-A419-12AD8DCF9517.jpeg

(I tried to insert the whole Margo gif but it’s too big)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vapid, spoilt princess Chloe fretting about going to a different hairdressers today from her usual one.

it’s a bleeping freebie Chloe. So either a) don’t take it or b) go and actually show some gratitude to the fact that your working day was getting a free hair cut in London.

She adds absolutely nothing and her ungrateful shallow attitude is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just knew she would pronounce Hampshire ‘Hamp-shut’ and sure enough she does!

Does anyone else find that anyone they’ve ever known of called Chloe is a pampered prissy princess? I know a couple of Chloes in RL and they’re the same!

Sorry if anyone on here is called Chloe!

Reactions: 2
Vapid, spoilt princess Chloe fretting about going to a different hairdressers today from her usual one.

it’s a bleeping freebie Chloe. So either a) don’t take it or b) go and actually show some gratitude to the fact that your working day was getting a free hair cut in London.

She adds absolutely nothing and her ungrateful shallow attitude is vile.
Daniel Galvin doesn't come cheap either...anything between £182-£400 for highlights and then cut and blow dry £72-£165....#prayforchloe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think the youngest is at a private school (yet, I’m sure they’ll send him for secondary if the girls are). His term dates seem to align with state primaries more than the prep dates.
Yes I thought the same ... Charlie is at state school. His uniform gives that away too ... scary what they share

Hooray - she's still going to Scotland (despite being a midge-magnet). That's my late-summer entertainment sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hooray - she's still going to Scotland (despite being a midge-magnet). That's my late-summer entertainment sorted.
I know they have quiet coaches on trains, but is there are darkened one, with tranquil music where she can have a lie down while someone mops her brow for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she got a travel bag she was begging for 🙄 Poor Chloe, she’s now “got to knuckle down & finish her work” before her holiday. It must be truly exhausting tanning, doing her hair, prancing around in free clothes & preening for the camera. She’s really going to need this break after 2 shoots (😂) in a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so weak isn’t she? She makes me feel like superwoman

Wyse Cashmere - a load of cheap tat made in sweat shops

Last edited:
I imagine she’s expecting a posh Pullman/Orient Express style train 😂 with champagne and brow mopping included!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe didn’t use to be like this. I started following her when her account was absolutely tiny and she was embarrassed to take a photo in the street. She seemed to be out and with the children all the time and I don’t believe her mother was on hand to help.

Instagram has given her an inflated sense of worth and entitlement. It has ruined her and quite possibly her relationship with her daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand why she is so public about her inability to cope with anything?

Surely she’s bright enough to recognise that the following means she has a very charmed life:

very wealthy
A ‘job’ that sends free luxury gifts/treatments/food/clothes
Beautiful family
Mother as on hand help

that’s an incredible set up.

Reactions: 10
The dog on the train seats 🤢😬🙄

I really hope that no one is looking for a seat (no idea if you need to distance on a train nowadays)

• Angry
EE56454B-3AEC-4A92-9CDC-F588FF6128D6.jpeg
Saw this on Twitter ( my husband's travelling from London ,First class 😜and there were delays from Euston) ...I realise it's not Chloe's train shame but just ges to show not everyone is enamoured with sharing a train carriage with animals

• Haha
F132E860-C8AF-4671-9ADA-F638B0129A04.jpeg
Dune surfing is incredibly damaging to sand dunes, ( not to mention incredibly dangerous as dunes have been known to collapse burying children) even more so in such a ecological diverse/sensitive area as Coll...she has no concept for protecting the natural environment

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.