Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me? Her stories are mind numbingly dull. I’m actually secretly smug that she couldn’t afford a trip abroad this summer. Struggling along……school fees due to be paid next week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe saying that she’s at her ‘happiest when things are stripped backed to simple pleasures’ and how this trip has made her feel so grateful for Nature

So can we assume from that that she won’t be taking huge piles of free stuff, flogging loads of stuff to encourage others to buy and won’t be attending #presstrip events that have endless goodie bags and needless stuff?

I doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, Coll looks beautiful, I’ll give her that!
They went with friends, my guess is the friends did all the research and organising, might be wrong but given the fretting she did around travelling so far with the dog, I just don't see her organising that kind of holiday herself.

Reactions: 7
They went with friends, my guess is the friends did all the research and organising, might be wrong but given the fretting she did around travelling so far with the dog, I just don't see her organising that kind of holiday herself.
Not a chance she could organise that. She’s so weak & pathetic. Makes me feel like Wonder Woman 🦸‍♀️ - who the heck marries these types of women & why???? So fragile

She'll be back off to France / Greece asap like a rat up a pipe.
She can’t afford it. School fees due to be paid - will be making excuses why she can’t travel (start of term, Covid - blah blah) All these London mums are smoke & mirrors. Why do you think she went to Scotland & not an amazing holiday abroad a) she was waiting to be gifted and b) can’t afford it

Reactions: 6
She said their friends own a home there, a second home likely.

Reactions: 2
Chloe managed to get to a decent part of London today…..nice to get out of the burbs. She tried on a Small but the XS was a better fit. The jeans are a size UK 6 if anyone wants to know. I think she survives on coffee, sleeping pills and anxiety. School fees are due to be paid…….🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It didn’t go unnoticed here about her emphasis on the sizing🙄🙄🙄🙄 yes, yes! We know you’re teeny weeny, now bore off and eat a pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is congratulation herself on doing mundane and dull day to day stuff - doesn't she realise that other people do this while having a full time job too? I hate the way she wants to come across as so fragile and points out all her aches and pains too.

Reactions: 8
As I’ve said before she makes me feel like Wonder Woman - Chloe is so fragile & pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate the way she wants to come across as so fragile and points out all her aches and pains too.
maybe her mum & husband are sick of hearing it so she feels the need to tell thousands of strangers how tit she is at normal life …

Reactions: 5
As I’ve said before she makes me feel like Wonder Woman - Chloe is so fragile & pathetic
Me too. Up at 6am, full on NHS nurse, 2 kids, no family help, husband works FT too and have 2 hours commuting

poor Chloe would be in a coma after 24 hours of my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But @Exhaustednurse , on a typical day as described above, just when do you get the chance to do barre exercises, or changing room try-ons, or “shoots”. Or early tea time “bed with a film” sessions?! What do you do that I can swipe up on? And are your scrubs xxs?!?! Who were they #kindlygifted by?!?!

I must know!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But @Exhaustednurse , on a typical day as described above, just when do you get the chance to do barre exercises, or changing room try-ons, or “shoots”. Or early tea time “bed with a film” sessions?! What do you do that I can swipe up on? And are your scrubs xxs?!?! Who were they #kindlygifted by?!?!

I must know!
of course. Happy to swipe up as always.

don’t have time for exercise, probably half a stone overweight so scrubs are more like a Medium size (ie average! When in bed, I fall asleep immediately but then sleep badly from 1am due to high stress levels, the good old NHS gifted me my uniform

My stress is driven by feeling like I can’t give my patients the care they need. Not the huge anxiety that Chloe has about what fake tan to use. Luckily for me I have an NHS tan - ie my skin never sees daylight.

it’s tough, but unlike Chloe I recognise that in lots of that I am very lucky. I have my health, a beautiful family, lovely home and food on the table. Compared to many I have so much to be grateful for.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.