Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matalan? ... also JD Williams! As if! There’s no way on this planet Miss Chloe would ever wear JD Williams catalogue Mail order tat. She’s clearly desperate at the moment to stoop so low!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched this story too. I think this is what you call “easy come easy go”. she’s got too much sh*t and none of it is of any value to her because she’s got so much of the same stuff. And yet keeps buying more/getting gifted more. She is trying hard not to cry and has asked for people to send their stories of similar awful things that have happened to them. Her stories are in increasingly poor taste when a lot of regular families have to actually be careful with their money/ things. Surely not everyone who follows her is someone who can afford a £500 handbag/ throw one away

Reactions: 7
She did this with a brand new Sézane jumper a while back, it never made it out of the bag. It was ok though, she just bought another🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Easy come, easy go! She’ll hammer the aff links now & hey presto she’ll have another in no time. The cynic in me says it’s a beg because we know Chloe Likes to Beg (travel bag recently, bathroom, which is when I stopped following her) so she’s probably looking for a collab with MyTheresa or some such company who sell A.P.C.

Reactions: 4
The APC bag was part of a paid partnership with My Theresa so was mostly probably gifted with the other items she chose plus a nice £££ cash fee …. So no need to cry Chloe you didn’t pay for it anyway!

• Wow
i honestly thought that someone was ill or there was an issue with her mum or kids when she came on all teary and choked up - turns out she’d accidentally binned £500+ Worth of accessories?!! She’s taken the Story down now and so she should. Talk about First World Problems?!

Reactions: 8
She’s getting lazy and sloppy with advertising disclosures. What does ‘AFF’ tell a regular follower?

Reactions: 5
The APC bag was part of a paid partnership with My Theresa so was mostly probably gifted with the other items she chose plus a nice £££ cash fee …. So no need to cry Chloe you didn’t pay for it anyway!
She would never pay £500 for a bag!! She’s more Zara 🤣 - I understand she is gutted. But Chloe always makes me feel like superwoman she’s so pathetic. If I had binned it I would have been sad momentarily but not teary. No backbone

Reactions: 3
I find it hard to feel sorry for her over loosing the box.

a. She's done it before with that Sezane jumper and not learned from that mistake
b. If 'influcencing' is her job, and ordering lots of things for try-ons then returning, is part of that job, she's crap at her job.
c. She has help, and she still can't keep on top of it
d. As others point out, the bag was most likely gifted anyway.

Hilarious that a follower sent her a message during a Q&A a couple of weeks ago complimenting her on being so organised :unsure: 😂 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s taken her story about it down now as she ‘felt silly’ but then put the story again anyway on the post! How did she actually manage to send it to the dump? Daft cow

She’s taken her story about it down now as she ‘felt silly’ but then put the story again anyway on the post! How did she actually manage to send it to the dump? Daft cow
I know you’d think a box with a leather handbag & a pair of boots in it would be pretty heavy 🤔

I was spinning through stories and thought something bad had actually happened but, no, it’s about clothes.

Now she’ll take to her bed for a week.

She did this with a brand new Sézane jumper a while back, it never made it out of the bag. It was ok though, she just bought another🤷🏽‍♀️
I remember this. And when she “saved really hard” to buy a Gucci belt but then realised she didn’t want that particular Gucci buckle she wanted the interlocking GG buckle so her mum bought it for her 😂 She is honestly a parody of herself

• Haha
What is it with the latest, slightly hidden version of a swipe up link? ..... RESTYLEME ?? They’re all bloody using it! So many fools will be clicking without realising their lining the pockets of this lot!

Reactions: 2
Its not hidden … it’s now clearly visible one good thing Instagram has changed. 🙌🏻 The swipe up was sneaky now with the link button you can clearly see what you are clicking. Restyle.me is the affiliate company rewardStyle most bloggers use it’s who pays them their link commission.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s Instagram making that change rather than the ‘flues….. but have you clicked one? It’s awful, clunky, takes about three or four clicks to get to the item….. it’s much more annoying and so far I’ve generally given up before getting to the actual loot. So I’m assuming the Influencers will be losing money hand over fist…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.