Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No time to make party bags for the birthday party! WHAT. DOES. SHE. DO that isn’t for herself??

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She is so pathetic. I get that it’s galling losing stuff accidentally, I’ve done that ( nothing that fecking expensive though!!) — but her reaction! Especially at this moment where the upcoming £20 cut in UC is a disaster for so many it’s just so distasteful…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No time to make party bags for the birthday party! WHAT. DOES. SHE. DO that isn’t for herself??
I think this is just a scrounge for free party bags now. It’s quite horrible actually, greedy rich people on the scrounge for free stuff. I would like to unfollow but some of the stuff she does is pure comedy gold and a bit like car crash TV I can’t not watch 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People tagging the handbag company asking them to send her a knew one. No surprise that she hasn't mentioned the first one was a freebie. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Imagine the PR team - 'oh she sent the first free bag to the dump, lets send her another....' At least Stig will look stylish.

Also the comments from people relating to what she did with their stories of losing diamonds. One women even put the carat so we all knew that they were BIG diamonds.

I feel like I cant watch at times but its just too funny (unintentionally)

• Haha
Well, she’s had a freebie night in a hotel to help escape “the humdrum of home”. And was kindly gifted some cashmere and a probiotic facial which helped with her hangover too.

I’ll not describe my week, but suffice to say it involved positive PCR tests, ongoing parental death admin, big bills, stress-related IBS flare ups and dealing with government department call lines who can’t veer from set scripts. No night away in a dress that looks like a sateen nightdress for me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, she’s had a freebie night in a hotel to help escape “the humdrum of home”. And was kindly gifted some cashmere and a probiotic facial which helped with her hangover too.

I’ll not describe my week, but suffice to say it involved positive PCR tests, ongoing parental death admin, big bills, stress-related IBS flare ups and dealing with government department call lines who can’t veer from set scripts. No night away in a dress that looks like a sateen nightdress for me!
Sending hugs your way🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thing is - she is so spoilt she believes she has a hard life.

being gifted expensive stuff and having your mum as home help has left Chloe incredibly under appreciative and empty

what a sad, shallow, joyless existence

• Heart
(Maybe) interestingly, the mum “home help” is living with them because she has no home. In South Africa she lives with her partner (who chloe refers to as her step dad), so it’s quite odd her mum has an enduring relationship with someone she lives apart from most of the time. I’m wondering if the mum sold her own house to give to chloe - somehow I can’t imagine a husband putting up with his mother in law living with them 6 months a year unless money was involved. Call me a cynic

I know, really! Her “hum drum” life of getting facials, not doing any proper work and taking the dog for a walk. No wonder she needs a break

Wonder how she coped without IG yesterday — taken to her bed with a case of the vapours, no swipe ups to offer?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unbelievable all the clothes she gives away and has never given to a women’s refuge before. 🙄 it’s almost as if she didn’t know those places existed 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's seling a fake fur coat by Miranda Dunn, who she used to model for a lot, along with Bricks & Stitches (aka one of the racist holiday members from the DMBL40 thread). Miranda Dunn gets an interesting review on Facebook - not sure I could stomach wearing it, either:
Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 12.49.25.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Doesn’t surprise me. Then seeing Miranda Dunn off on a lovely ski holiday with her family in February half term. Meanwhile in debt up to her eyeballs, all written off via a limited company like a load of these other scroungers. What was the racist holiday post on DMBL40?

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t surprise me. Then seeing Miranda Dunn off on a lovely ski holiday with her family in February half term. Meanwhile in debt up to her eyeballs, all written off via a limited company like a load of these other scroungers. What was the racist holiday post on DMBL40?
DMBL40’s husband made a racist comment whilst they were with some other nobs on a Ridley trip. It was on her stories which were swiftly deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise she was a size 6. She’s never mentioned it…. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So her mum’s finally booked her flight home - how will Chloe function without her now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh her bloody moaning about the coats really grated my nerves. She probably has 50 coats in her wardrobe, most gifted and yet here she is moaning how she couldn't find her size. She is the epitome of fast fashion. Why does she NEED yet another coat?!?!? ... .and yes we know your a bloody size 6 you don't need mention it in every story Chloe!!.......if I could reach into my phone I would have given her a slap.

• Haha
Agree about the fast fashion. Remember when she bought 5 different pairs of the black chunky boot when they first came in style? 🙄 She’s in love with a handbag today. Give me strength. Btw I checked out those awful DMBL40 racist stories, unfollowed her and B&S, awful horrible people 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.