Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have a decent amount of money to afford 3 sets of private school fees. Unless perhaps mummy pays those?

It’s not…..it’s the cheap seats of smarter West / South West London
Oh come on. That’s below the belt. You are on fashion bugs thread throwing around your snobby quips. This poster has just said she lives there and you come back with this. Keep your horrid snobby comments to yourself. There is no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh come on. That’s below the belt. You are on fashion bugs thread throwing around your snobby quips. This poster has just said she lives there and you come back with this. Keep your horrid snobby comments to yourself. There is no need.
It’s not really very snobby at all. The truth will always rise & the fact they purport to be more than they are is quite misleading in many ways

Reactions: 1
It’s not really very snobby at all. The truth will always rise & the fact they purport to be more than they are is quite misleading in many ways
You live a very closed unrealistic bubble if you think Acton/ Shepherd’s Bush ( assume this is where she lives 🤔) is a poor area, you have obviously never visited the north east of England. I agree these floggers are all smoke and mirrors, but no need to call a fellow tattlers home a poor seat 🙄. I assume you are married to a candy brother and live in the real wealthy areas, well great 👏

Reactions: 7
Wow. I’ve seen your comments on FBB about the sewage works, etc. You’ve clearly never been up north where you can buy a street for the price of Chloe’s house - does that mean they’re all dumps too?? No need for this kind of snobbery!

Reactions: 2
Wow. I’ve seen your comments on FBB about the sewage works, etc. You’ve clearly never been up north where you can buy a street for the price of Chloe’s house - does that mean they’re all dumps too?? No need for this kind of snobbery!
You’re missing what I’m trying to explain. Maybe I haven’t been clear. Both of these purport to be more than they are. FBB wanders off to Chelsea & Kensington to take pictures when the reality is so different to where she lives. Chloe clearly irks people as this thread historically shows - I’m pointing out that in the London she doesn’t live in a premium area, still by UK standards good but not for London so please don’t be fooled by either of them, hence the constant ADS & selling links / lack of travel for Chloe. I know it’s tricky to understand what I’m trying to say but neither of them are all that - people close to the detail understand. Yes I get that houses up north are not in the same category but she’s pushing a lifestyle that is not her. It’s all fake for both of them - it’s embarrassing the amount of ads & making money off YOU. They wouldn’t do it unless they HAD to. Although DMBL40 also does it but she’s in another league and I would dare to say far more genuine and transparent than these two. Please don’t be fooled and I would say Chloe is the snob & now she’s been rumbled - after all that’s what this site is for……you are all being mislead. Look deeper & between the lines

Reactions: 8
You’re missing what I’m trying to explain. Maybe I haven’t been clear. Both of these purport to be more than they are. FBB wanders off to Chelsea & Kensington to take pictures when the reality is so different to where she lives. Chloe clearly irks people as this thread historically shows - I’m pointing out that in the London she doesn’t live in a premium area, still by UK standards good but not for London so please don’t be fooled by either of them, hence the constant ADS & selling links / lack of travel for Chloe. I know it’s tricky to understand what I’m trying to say but neither of them are all that - people close to the detail understand. Yes I get that houses up north are not in the same category but she’s pushing a lifestyle that is not her. It’s all fake for both of them - it’s embarrassing the amount of ads & making money off YOU. They wouldn’t do it unless they HAD to. Although DMBL40 also does it but she’s in another league and I would dare to say far more genuine and transparent than these two. Please don’t be fooled and I would say Chloe is the snob & now she’s been rumbled - after all that’s what this site is for……you are all being mislead. Look deeper & between the lines
Thanks for explaining, however I’m not being mislead by Chlo or anyone else. Instagram is all smoke and mirrors - in the main you only see the good stuff - and that’s from everyone from my sister in law to FBB to royalty! I don’t swipe up or buy anything they advertise because I’m not lining these freeloaders pockets and indulged lifestyles. Regardless of where they live they still have the kind of lifestyles that most of us do not. Chloe isn’t hiding a secret 9-5 job where she has to juggle her home, family and life. It’s the fact she’s so removed from reality that grates and hence she has this thread. And I know FBB more than likely has help in the form of a nanny, so to the majority of folk their Insta is not reality. I’m assuming most of their followers will be women, probably in their 30s or 40s trying to run homes, jobs, lives. What these two try to portray as escapism has gone full circle and post Covid has seen a shift in how they are viewed.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for explaining, however I’m not being mislead by Chlo or anyone else. Instagram is all smoke and mirrors - in the main you only see the good stuff - and that’s from everyone from my sister in law to FBB to royalty! I don’t swipe up or buy anything they advertise because I’m not lining these freeloaders pockets and indulged lifestyles. Regardless of where they live they still have the kind of lifestyles that most of us do not. Chloe isn’t hiding a secret 9-5 job where she has to juggle her home, family and life. It’s the fact she’s so removed from reality that grates and hence she has this thread. And I know FBB more than likely has help in the form of a nanny, so to the majority of folk their Insta is not reality. I’m assuming most of their followers will be women, probably in their 30s or 40s trying to run homes, jobs, lives. What these two try to portray as escapism has gone full circle and post Covid has seen a shift in how they are viewed.
Completely agree. Good sensible opinion

I lived in Acton many years ago - yes, it's not Longsight or Blackbird Leys but comparatively to the rest of West London it isn't posh. They only kicked all the backpackers and their HMOs out about 10-15 years ago. I think that's the word that's been missing here.

Anyway, back to Chloe - I susupect the school money comes from the husband or maybe the FiL's 60s music royalties, not the mumslave.

They must have a decent amount of money to afford 3 sets of private school fees. Unless perhaps mummy pays those?
I don’t think the youngest is at a private school (yet, I’m sure they’ll send him for secondary if the girls are). His term dates seem to align with state primaries more than the prep dates.

Reactions: 4
No matter where she lives she’s an insipid, vacuous, spoilt brat, ingrate princess, with no effing clue about real life, trying desperately to hang on to her youth and xxs yoga body, and encouraging the worst kind of grabby, unnecessary consumerism.

Reactions: 20
No matter where she lives she’s an insipid, vacuous, spoilt brat, ingrate princess, with no effing clue about real life, trying desperately to hang on to her youth and xxs yoga body, and encouraging the worst kind of grabby, unnecessary consumerism.
Perfectly put.

Reactions: 5
er. It’s all fake for both of them - it’s embarrassing the amount of ads & making money off YOU. They wouldn’t do it unless they HAD to. Although DMBL40 also does it but she’s in another league and I would dare to say far more genuine and transparent than these two.
How do you know that about DBML? Unless you know any of these women IRL. They all project and show us what they want us to see.

Her not being able to afford a holiday is just that she can't afford 5 people to jet off to some sort of exclusive resort that will cost £5k each. Get down Haven Chloe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her not being able to afford a holiday is just that she can't afford 5 people to jet off to some sort of exclusive resort that will cost £5k each. Get down Haven Chloe :ROFLMAO:
Or Butlins! She’d need smelling salts permanently attached to her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be been seething watching DMBL40 on a “press trip” to St Lucia & all Chloe gets is her in laws in Hampshire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.