Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly

So, Chloë, what HAVE you done to make the world a better place today?

— well, I spent some long overdue quality time with the daughter who doesn’t get a look in as I’m all about the dog obvs — but do swipe up for my out of stock planet-destroying Amazon tit (I wear an XS)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite incredible for someone that openly admits she rarely ever (can’t) cooks to advertise some very expensive American cookware. Dressed in floaty attire, stirring food etc which I’m gathering she packed in the car and took it to the in-laws Mansion to photograph. Same with the ad for Crew Clothing (which she never wears) on picnic rug, straw hat and strawberries. How long do these imbeciles take prepping a picture..sorry Creating Content?

Reactions: 8
Think the Crew Clothing (as if she’d wear that) was done a couple of weeks ago as she posted a couple of stories about it. But yes, agreed on every other point.

Reactions: 1
Quite incredible for someone that openly admits she rarely ever (can’t) cooks to advertise some very expensive American cookware. Dressed in floaty attire, stirring food etc which I’m gathering she packed in the car and took it to the in-laws Mansion to photograph. Same with the ad for Crew Clothing (which she never wears) on picnic rug, straw hat and strawberries. How long do these imbeciles take prepping a picture..sorry Creating Content?
I always cook wearing a floaty dress. It's a size 6, bit on the loose side, could have sized down ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quite incredible for someone that openly admits she rarely ever (can’t) cooks to advertise some very expensive American cookware.
I've seen those pans being advertised by a few other “lifestyle” influencers — not one foodie influencer though 🤨

They look nice and all, but until someone who actually cooks, i.e. doesn’t rely on hello fresh or mum-slave, comes along and puts it through its paces I’m not interested. Chloë’s chosen it because of the colour, not it’s function 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow. In World of Chloe, she is so bothered by the slight left over marks of pigmentation she's already planning another session :rolleyes:

In my world, I can't remember when I last had time to look at my face that closely. Makes me glad I'm busy and not wasting my life staring at my own reflection.

Vapid is the word that comes to mind.

Edited to add: I've seen so many grammers advertising those pans, the amount that have been given away for free completely puts me off buying one.

Personally, I think it's pretty dodgy to say you are "not wearing make-up" when you've had as many procedures as Chloe has. I mean dozens - many incredibly invasive. These do not leave your skin looking like the skin of the rest of us. But to say you're not wearing make-up when you're wearing lashings of mascara and lipstick/lipgloss (which is more than most women wear anyway when frenetic) is absurd. her poor poor girls. How must they feel?

Reactions: 9
So Chloe has such a bad back that she's having to lay on the floor for hours and yet still managing to story the shiz out of the hideous jumpsuit?

• Haha
Chloes mum should have advertised that pan as the house chef.

Complaining she’s not going ‘anywhere exciting’ this am. Bloody look at yourself woman. Just had time in a luxury house and about to go on another holiday. So what if it’s not abroad. Just be bloody grateful, recognise the privilege that you have when so many have nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couldn't get off the floor yesterday but today manages to struggle to a pedicure in Notting Hill.

Not going anywhere exciting for her hols? Lots of people would describe a trip to the Western Isles as pretty exciting.
She is bummed she isn't on a gifted trip to St Lucia like some of her counterparts.

• Haha
Admitting that Charlie has a play date but she is bed bound. Ditto husband . So one can only presume her elderly mother is in charge . Joking aside , she is actually a really unpleasant person. She is SO self focused at the expense of her children and mother , amazed she has held a marriage together to be honest . She has no shame and all she does everyday is moan and moan. Intolerable.

She really is incredibly self absorbed. The level of “Me, me, me” is beyond healthy. Possibly the worst one of that clique (Fashion Lift, DMBL40 et al). Her constant moaning on stories I can only assume is because her husband/friends are fed up of hearing it. I know we generally see edited highlights of her life but unless there’s some serious hidden background shiz we’re ignorant of, she really has sweet FA to moan about. Her daughters must be mortified by the things she shares about them. I can’t understand why their privacy is not protected & a priority for her. If she needs to offload about them, there are plenty of anonymous parenting forums for her to do so.

Reactions: 5
Someone has asked her how she feels when her daughters are away and she says she tries not to think about them 😳. Not tries not to worry about them but think about them!?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha ha

loling at the hard work and humility (is that the same as being humble? Well you know what I mean….
FCAEC30E-9B4F-44A9-B278-F16A0676924D.jpeg

• Haha
I saw that too 🤦‍♀️ If she thinks twatting about in another free floaty frock is hard work then she’s deluded.
I think the pandemic has really shown these influencers in their true colours. It’s easy to produce an interesting feed if you are being invited on free holidays, nights away, to parties/events etc because every week is different. In those circumstances, personality & actual writing skills are secondary to a good shot because of the sheer numbers of people who mindlessly scroll & just like any image without pausing to read. Take away the constant stream of freebie events & they are mostly pretty vacant. Nothing of importance to say, no personality & not an ounce of creativity proving that they are not creatives producing an engaging community but simply picture takers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw that too 🤦‍♀️ If she thinks twatting about in another free floaty frock is hard work then she’s deluded.
I think the pandemic has really shown these influencers in their true colours. It’s easy to produce an interesting feed if you are being invited on free holidays, nights away, to parties/events etc because every week is different. In those circumstances, personality & actual writing skills are secondary to a good shot because of the sheer numbers of people who mindlessly scroll & just like any image without pausing to read. Take away the constant stream of freebie events & they are mostly pretty vacant. Nothing of importance to say, no personality & not an ounce of creativity proving that they are not creatives producing an engaging community but simply picture takers.
She’s also too skint to go on holiday……..very telling & lives in a rubbish part of London. She’s not all that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.