Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What possessed her to book a holiday so far away if they weren't planning to drive and hadn't considered what to do with Teddy!
For the the cost of the train for all of them plus car hire they could have driven from London and broken the journey by staying somewhere overnight in the Borders
she's bonkers!

Reactions: 5
I think the husband hates the dog. Guess he was hoping by refusing to drive that they’d have to leave it behind. Anyone remember the way he shouted at it to be quiet that ONE time it made a peep inside the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand the dresses. We’re beyond the wafty sister-wife type things that have infiltrated Instagram (rarely seen in real life, though 🤔)

But the comedy sleeves, and the sticky out skirts, and the ludicrous bows on the back. Kind of Carmen Miranda-ish, kind of toddleresque, all kinds of unflattering.

You’d have to pay me to wear them. Oh wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Influencers: go on endless holidays treating planes like buses (or did pre-pandemic and will do again as soon as they can), have huge 4 wheel drives even in they live in the city, own large houses which they're always re-decorating (for free), get their meals delivered in a hundred boxes, spend all day long twirling around in endless clobber from H and M, Mango, Zara etc - all those palaces of fast, disposable fashion - and desperately try to get us to buy buy buy too, have enough plastic wrapped beauty products to stock a large branch of Boots.

Also influencers: "oh I'm sorry for carrying a plastic water bottle. I never do that - I have two hundred gifted - swipe up! - water bottles at home, but I forgot!" Yeah, that's not the part of your impact on the finite resources of the planet I'm worried about luv.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So cranky; bought tickets for my daughter and myself to see Be More Chill in August. A real treat which I splurged on (sitting in the Stalls!). Now see Chloe (and The Fashion Lift) have received free tickets. Really makes me angry - I bet she didn’t have to save six months to purchase her tickets.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So cranky; bought tickets for my daughter and myself to see Be More Chill in August. A real treat which I splurged on (sitting in the Stalls!). Now see Chloe (and The Fashion Lift) have received free tickets. Really makes me angry - I bet she didn’t have to save six months to purchase her tickets.
awful. I can understand your frustration. I think its important that companies get this feedback. Why are we as paying customers covering the costs of wealthy influencers to do this stuff for free?

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her because she drives me mad but looked at her stories earlier and she was saying how she had to go and lie on the bed and do some breathing exercises cos she was struggling to breathe!!! How pathetic and why did she take the dog for a walk in this heat? Makes me so angry 😤

Reactions: 5
Some follower mentioned on her most recent post that she shouldn’t be bringing her dog out for a walk during the day when the sun was obviously shining so too hot for the dog and our Chloe got very defensive and said post was from earlier in day and wouldn’t load and don’t presume to know her life when she only posts a snippet ….

Reactions: 3
Some follower mentioned on her most recent post that she shouldn’t be bringing her dog out for a walk during the day when the sun was obviously shining so too hot for the dog and our Chloe got very defensive and said post was from earlier in day and wouldn’t load and don’t presume to know her life when she only posts a snippet ….
That person was me!! And she has now blocked me!! 😂😂 There was also several comments from her “worshippers” saying that she’s done nothing wrong and my tone was aggressive and presumptuous!! Erm the sun was shining so therefore the dog should not have been being walked at that time of day! She really is pathetic

You forgot to follow the rules!

You can only comment on Chloe’s feed if:

you are blowing smoke up her arse
You are asking her where she bought something from ‘swipe up’
You ask her what size she recommends so she can say ‘I take a xxxxxxs but it’s a bit big.

got it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That person was me!! And she has now blocked me!! 😂😂 There was also several comments from her “worshippers” saying that she’s done nothing wrong and my tone was aggressive and presumptuous!! Erm the sun was shining so therefore the dog should not have been being walked at that time of day! She really is pathetic
Welcome to the club I challenged her and was immediately blocked !

Reactions: 4
I can't help but think that Liv is having a whale of a time without her neurotic, attention-seeking mother isn't trying to outshine her for once. I love that Chloe, the devoted mum, didn't even get a text from her to say she was safely there...

Reactions: 9
Yes, I would think it quite difficult being Chloe’s daughters. In the last year, you can almost feel Chloe’s compulsion to be the slimmest, prettiest of them all. We may only see a snippet of her life, but the snippets all add up - all talk about giving up sugar/obsessed with having youthful skin/exercising/preening in front of the mirror showing cleavage and leg. Last week in the shower she is all how she applies fake tan to her back. Even the style of clothes she wears has changed.

She posts about how challenging she finds teens, how Charlie is her favourite, though he seems to have been replaced in her affections by the dog.

No wonder they stay in their rooms most of the time.

Reactions: 15
Just seen her story about how poor Charlie doesn't own a single pair of shorts that fit him. WTF has he been wearing during the heatwave?!?!? Also why hasn't she purchased any for him. She spends endless amounts on herself 😡

• Wow
Thought exactly the same. Such a selfish self obsessed woman, the amount of time she spends shopping and looking online and she couldn’t spend 5 mins ordering a pair of shorts for her son.

Reactions: 6
Just seen her story about how poor Charlie doesn't own a single pair of shorts that fit him. WTF has he been wearing during the heatwave?!?!? Also why hasn't she purchased any for him. She spends endless amounts on herself 😡
She’s waiting for the parcels to roll in #kindlygifted 🙄 She does it with everything! I stopped following her but she’s so transparent. Tight cow!!!

Reactions: 7
Where is this place she’s staying, with the croquet lawn and lovely pool? Not tagged, so does it belong to family? Looks gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
Where is this place she’s staying, with the croquet lawn and lovely pool? Not tagged, so does it belong to family? Looks gorgeous!
I reckon it's the husbands parents place since she was showing the kids pics of him younger.

Wherever she is, her swimsuit is on sale if you're a size 6 or 8 like Chloe is ;) :rolleyes:

• Haha
Might be a lovely location but she’s still busy shilling the swipe ups. What a tedious, vapid life to lead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.