Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her child has teeth which all children do at that age he shouldn’t be fed a puréed diet. That’s very odd. Im no expert but my little one ate pretty much any food at that age.
Wonder if this will give him issues around food as he grows up, textures and gagging as he hasn’t done it while little. I’ve been a reception teacher for years and seen how some children can be around food (crying, screaming, gagging in the lunch hall), makes you wonder what their early experiences of food was

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wonder if this will give him issues around food as he grows up, textures and gagging as he hasn’t done it while little. I’ve been a reception teacher for years and seen how some children can be around food (crying, screaming, gagging in the lunch hall), makes you wonder what their early experiences of food was
I agree, it won’t do him any favours plus it must be hard work for her having to purée everything! I hate commenting on others parenting as I would hate it done to me but it certainly won’t help him in the future.

When she first joined TOWIE she was arguably the best looking woman to have ever been on the show. Just a good looking, beautiful pint sized natural brunette. WTF is she thinking turning to surgery :(

Reactions: 7
Trying to work out if its botox or pumped full of filler? whyyyy
I’m not sure either but something defo different, my mate thinks maybe a nose job but not sure!

When she first joined TOWIE she was arguably the best looking woman to have ever been on the show. Just a good looking, beautiful pint sized natural brunette. WTF is she thinking turning to surgery :(
It’s crazy how they mess with themselves, agree she was very attractive on Towie, shame she’s a twit 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just had to check out her Instagram- she was the most stunning looking girl on TOWIE, absolutely beautiful- and didn’t conform to the Essex standard blonde, pumped up face, giant baps, 3” long acrylic dayglow nails.

She’s definitely had her teeth done, lol filler, forehead Botox and some under eye work. Still pretty but definitely has that fake look about her now, which is such a shame imo.

Just had to check out her Instagram- she was the most stunning looking girl on TOWIE, absolutely beautiful- and didn’t conform to the Essex standard blonde, pumped up face, giant baps, 3” long acrylic dayglow nails.

She’s definitely had her teeth done, lol filler, forehead Botox and some under eye work. Still pretty but definitely has that fake look about her now, which is such a shame imo.
yeah such a shame. Why do they do it? She used to stand out now she looks kinda plastic like the same person as any of the others

How is she affording that lifestyle as a single parent? She has that range in her name at Style Cheat but doesn’t seem to work as such?

Reactions: 4
Those clothes she's been gifted for her kid in her Instagram story are awful. They look like the range Kanye West would do if he wanted to make kids look more grown up in bland and dull colours and designs.

It isn't like you see a penis or a bum but I don't think posting your kid in a bath for the world to see is wise or good parenting with so many weirdos out there.

Reactions: 4