Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she actually has split from Danny F šŸ˜³
They haven't split - think she's lucky that he isn't an insta manwhore and he has a real job because he is gorgeous. He was home with her for a few weeks but he's gone back to Dubai for work before she goes back to join him. He has one of those high flying stockbroker jobs and makes real bank

Reactions: 8
They haven't split - think she's lucky that he isn't an insta manwhore and he has a real job because he is gorgeous. He was home with her for a few weeks but he's gone back to Dubai for work before she goes back to join him. He has one of those high flying stockbroker jobs and makes real bank
It sounds like you know them personally. Can I ask if sheā€™s as thick as she comes across on TV and social media? Sheā€™s beautiful but there doesnā€™t seem to be a lot between the ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It sounds like you know them personally. Can I ask if sheā€™s as thick as she comes across on TV and social media? Sheā€™s beautiful but there doesnā€™t seem to be a lot between the ears!
She's not stupid no but is a genuinely nice person but not gonna win the nobel peace prize. He's got the brains, they've invested in property, they own the house beside Lydia Brights house & rent it out

Reactions: 12
It doesnā€™t look like she follows him on insta anymore though! Someone did ask her about a month ago if theyā€™d split and she said no

Reactions: 3
Probably home for the summer because you couldnā€™t go anywhere in Dubai atm donā€™t mind bring a baby out in it ..

I never understand why people feel the need to record themselves dancing let alone upload it to a story

Reactions: 2
Absolutely cringing watching those stories šŸ™ˆ She absolutely loves herself! She is stunning and does come across a lovely person but that I love me just makes me dislike her. How slim is she too! Not an ounce of fat on her. Although on one upload you could see all the bones in her chest

Reactions: 5
Absolutely cringing watching those stories šŸ™ˆ She absolutely loves herself! She is stunning and does come across a lovely person but that I love me just makes me dislike her. How slim is she too! Not an ounce of fat on her. Although on one upload you could see all the bones in her chest
She doesnā€™t appear to be a healthy weight

Sheā€™s always been slim but she looks like sheā€™s lost quite a bit of weight to me, Iā€™m still intrigued as to whether sheā€™ll go back to Dubai or not!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s always been slim but she looks like sheā€™s lost quite a bit of weight to me, Iā€™m still intrigued as to whether sheā€™ll go back to Dubai or not!
her weight loss is concerning now. Maybe she just lost her puppy fat but I saw her walking a few weeks ago with her partner (lush in reality) and son and she was tiny!

Reactions: 1
her weight loss is concerning now. Maybe she just lost her puppy fat but I saw her walking a few weeks ago with her partner (lush in reality) and son and she was tiny!
It's really worry. The last but one Instagram post in her hat it's worryingly noticeable that she's lost that much weight that you could fit a Golf ball in the hole that's showing in her neck :(

Her last story playing with the kids was painful to watch. So forced, the kids arenā€™t even interested in her. Why does she feel the need to film this šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s just started following her boyfriend Danny on insta .. maybe they were split

I donā€™t think I could stay long term with someone with the surname ā€˜Flasherā€™ eitherā€¦..

• Haha