Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really. They have a similar style but I wouldn’t mistake one for the other.

Reactions: 2
Does this girl even work ????
She looks nothing like the Chloe that was on TOWIE..

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t work,except ad work.
I can’t stand her
She’s such a show off
Doesn’t she realise we are in a pandemic
All the shots of her “sleeping” with her son,just so she can show her flat stomach off.
Getting her bloke to video her walking with the pram.
She is annoying

Reactions: 4
She’s a beautiful girl. No question on that.. I was just curious what she actually does now !! ... I don’t usually follow her .. but she looks so vastly different facially etc from the towie days ? Has she has work done ???

Reactions: 2
Has she moved to Dubai? She posted some flowers on her story and the card and comment she wrote made it seem like she’s moved there to me.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s maybe just lost a bit too much weight? Her face looks very drawn.

Reactions: 3
So her family from tier 4 have joined her in Dubai
Even tho it’s essential travel only
Makes me sick

Reactions: 9
Is this girl having a laugh? She was snapping back at people saying it's fine for her to be in Dubai over Christmas because she's moved there but now she's putting up instagrams of her doing pilates in London? And her mask isn't even on properly!

Reactions: 4
Is this girl having a laugh? She was snapping back at people saying it's fine for her to be in Dubai over Christmas because she's moved there but now she's putting up instagrams of her doing pilates in London? And her mask isn't even on properly!
Just looked she’s actually still in Dubai but the lady who is training her is from London so I see the confusion but the location she tagged is Dubai. I doubt that her ‘move’ is a permanent one though.

Reactions: 3
Having a girls night on insta with cocktails..a “well deserved “ girls night she says ..
Yeah well deserved lying on a beach all day

She’s really unlikeable, I’m not even sure why. Maybe it’s the smugness.

Couldn’t find a thread for her so apologies if there is one elsewhere.

Find her nauseating and a poor excuse for a mother tbh. Another who seemed to just have a baby for the ‘gram. Constantly lugging that wee boy around Dubai at yacht parties etc when he should be home in bed. He’s seriously under-developed and he’s meant to wear a cranial helmet 23 hours a day but she admitted they just don’t bother now?

Reactions: 1