Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly 2020. If people can’t comprehend that not all Is as it’s appears on social media maybe they shouldn’t use it. People rarely post the tough moments. I highly doubt she’s going to look on here and think oh duck Sandra who’s only left her kid for 3.5 seconds in the space of 56 months is right I shouldn’t be living my life the way I want. These are her moments, if she needs more breaks than others cool. If she has a support system to continue her previous lifestyle cool. Good mums aren’t just the ones who don’t want to leave their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m an odd one to comment I’ve left my 2 year old once for 6 hours & the odd half hour here there. But I find it so bizarre to leave such young children, I just wonder if they’re aware of their babies needs & that mum & baby time is so vital. Worries me how unattached they’ll be
I agree , I also find her very bland and yet another baby that seems to be used like an occasional prop born because all the others seems to be having them, bit like Danielle Armstrong who's randomly having one with her best friend and has suddenly started a YouTube channel at the same time .

Reactions: 6
It’s nearly 2020. If people can’t comprehend that not all Is as it’s appears on social media maybe they shouldn’t use it. People rarely post the tough moments. I highly doubt she’s going to look on here and think oh duck Sandra who’s only left her kid for 3.5 seconds in the space of 56 months is right I shouldn’t be living my life the way I want. These are her moments, if she needs more breaks than others cool. If she has a support system to continue her previous lifestyle cool. Good mums aren’t just the ones who don’t want to leave their kids.
Do you not think that is a slightly naive or blinkered way to see it? Yeah it is nearly 2020 and we should be wiser to crap like this but the truth is a lot of people aren't.

Of course some people find it easy to understand that the perfect lives they see on social media probably aren't really that perfect. Being a member of tattle means that you likely realised this a while ago!

But even reading a few threads on here, you encounter people who have gone into debt trying to keep up with what they saw on Instagram. And the countless research papers out there into links between maternal mental health problems and social media suggests that there are a lot of people unable to spot the difference between insta and reality.

So it is all well and good to say "don't follow her if you don't like it" or "don't use social media if you can't tell that it isn't real" but I think that's quite a lazy argument

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she’s out again... I just think it’s strange to leave a new born so much. We’re not talking a few breaks here and there, she is literally out every weekend and during the week. Those early days are when you bond with the baby and spend precious time together, just seems like she’s determined her life won’t change which is sad

Reactions: 5
Is she still with her bf? I don’t follow her but think they’re both totally gorgeous so take a look now and again - none of them together with the baby unless I’m wrong?

Reactions: 3
And she’s out again... I just think it’s strange to leave a new born so much. We’re not talking a few breaks here and there, she is literally out every weekend and during the week. Those early days are when you bond with the baby and spend precious time together, just seems like she’s determined her life won’t change which is sad
I’m shocked at how often she is out, surely she must feel like tit the next day and that seems like hell. I don’t know how she isn’t too tired to even go out 🤣

It’s also nearly 2020 where we now realise the impact that lack of attachment can have in later life. Just because people don’t agree with a lifestyle doesn’t mean they are ‘mum shaming’ that is as much tit as women empowering women. These people revolve their life around insta and being desperate for attention and unfortunately in that lifestyle their babies seem to be an accessory. Actual sickens me when I see tiny babies been passed to whoever will watch them so Mums can have their same life

Reactions: 17
It’s also nearly 2020 where we now realise the impact that lack of attachment can have in later life. Just because people don’t agree with a lifestyle doesn’t mean they are ‘mum shaming’ that is as much tit as women empowering women. These people revolve their life around insta and being desperate for attention and unfortunately in that lifestyle their babies seem to be an accessory. Actual sickens me when I see tiny babies been passed to whoever will watch them so Mums can have their same life
Agree - everytime a comment is made on someone doing something which isn’t great for their child it is apparently ‘mum shaming’ 🙄🙄
No one is saying she shouldn’t go out at all but it just seems very odd that she’s had a baby but has not changed her lifestyle to reflect that, especially in the early days when it’s so intense, if she wasn’t ready to give up her nights out for a year or so why have the baby??! That’s what I don’t get, she doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the box maybe she genuinely thinks the baby is a bit like a cute doll who can be dressed up and passed around a bit lol

Reactions: 11
I thought her becoming a mum would give her at least a bit of personality or warmth but she's still as bland as ever and loving herself sick also I'm not remotely surprised she's gone for the name Beau as beauty and and adoring herself is all she seems to give a toss about .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes dull as dish water....poor baby being used as a fashion accessory. She probably has a nanny or something!

Why does she keep wearing those HIDEOUS baggy stonewash jeans?! I think shes so beautiful but her fashion recently has been dire 🤢

Reactions: 8
The xmas picture she posted where they are out at a restaurant is probably the most 'real'.

Although when I look at her eyes I see someone who looks really quite sad and empty!

She seems like a natural & lovely Mum. Met her a few times out and about & she is actually the nicest prettiest person. Literally beams a genuine niceness.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

She seems like a natural & lovely Mum. Met her a few times out and about & she is actually the nicest prettiest person. Literally beams a genuine niceness.
You can be a nice person but also self absorbed & unattached lol

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow Chloe but she just popped up in my Explore bit on Instagram - does anyone else think her BF looks weirdly like her ex Jake Hall?! 😳
E17E2FAB-B479-4A4A-BD22-C530A1EBCAF8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3