Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. Really rates herself .
I used to think she was that way till I met her in Portugal two years ago. I like her. Her personality is so different to what I assumed it would be, based off her looks. In person she is really shy, kind natured & has a sense of humour. I like being pleasantly surprised, it doesn't happen often. But I misjudged her. If anything I see a lot of self-confidence issues

Reactions: 8
I used to think she was that way till I met her in Portugal two years ago. I like her. Her personality is so different to what I assumed it would be, based off her looks. In person she is really shy, kind natured & has a sense of humour. I like being pleasantly surprised, it doesn't happen often. But I misjudged her. If anything I see a lot of self-confidence issues
Definitely get that impression of her. She comes across really shy and I think the "loving herself" is all an act. I think the relationship with jake hall has ruined her confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On her recent Instagram story she is on holiday and posted a pic of a guy but doesn’t show his face, looks like a new guy to me!

Danny Flasher unfollowed Chloe & deleted his instagram. I thought those two seemed genuine about each other and would go the distance

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Danny Flasher unfollowed Chloe & deleted his instagram. I thought those two seemed genuine about each other and would go the distance
She’s still got pictures of him on her Instagram, maybe he’s just deleted his account? I wouldn’t be surprised if they had split up though, they defo did for a bit earlier in the year

Reactions: 2
She definitely has an over inflated opinion of herself and thinks she's far more attractive than she actually is

She’s still got pictures of him on her Instagram, maybe he’s just deleted his account? I wouldn’t be surprised if they had split up though, they defo did for a bit earlier in the year
It's a strange one. He seemed really into her & a nice normal guy. I can't see why she'd let him go especially after having a young baby together

image0.jpeg

Wouldn't it be wild if Jake and Chloe got back together! Jake has split up from his baby momma and Chloe's baby daddy doesn't follow her anymore

• Wow
Wouldn't it be wild if Jake and Chloe got back together! Jake has split up from his baby momma and Chloe's baby daddy doesn't follow her anymore
I saw that today on Misse’s story. Can’t help but thinking she did that Q&A to make the announcement… unless it was known before? It’s the first I know about it anyway.
At the same time though I feel a sense of relief for her, always felt she was too good for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw that today on Misse’s story. Can’t help but thinking she did that Q&A to make the announcement… unless it was known before? It’s the first I know about it anyway.
At the same time though I feel a sense of relief for her, always felt she was too good for him.
It was in the press months ago. I don't rate MB as good at all have heard some nasty stories about her from friends in fashion world. But I would actually die with laughter to see MB and CL start follow each other and become besties because i do think they've both been pitted vs each other over a guy who treated them both horribly