Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for her so apologies if there is one elsewhere.

Find her nauseating and a poor excuse for a mother tbh. Another who seemed to just have a baby for the ‘gram. Constantly lugging that wee boy around Dubai at yacht parties etc when he should be home in bed. He’s seriously under-developed and he’s meant to wear a cranial helmet 23 hours a day but she admitted they just don’t bother now?
All babies grow at different rates but as a rough guide for a baby at 15 months her baby is right where he should be. Think its a bit much commenting on someones baby and as a mother I think she comes across very family orientated. She gave up the reality life to be a mother. And the helmet is over because it only lasts 3 months anyway! I know that because my child wore one. If you're going to witch, witch, but lets leave babies out of it

Reactions: 6
She’s really unlikeable, I’m not even sure why. Maybe it’s the smugness.
She paid for my taxi home on a night out a few years ago when my wallet got stolen on the roadside (don't know her at all just rated her for being nice in person)... she's one of the decent ones in this bs reality world

Reactions: 4
She paid for my taxi home on a night out a few years ago when my wallet got stolen on the roadside (don't know her at all just rated her for being nice in person)... she's one of the decent ones in this bs reality world
That was very kind, still doesn’t make her any less smug or more likeable in the way she comes across on Instagram though. Maybe she should be more of her real self if that’s the real her and she would be more likeable. She’s irrelevant really I don’t even follow her never have but she comes up on my radar a lot on Instagram and never warmed to her posts.

Reactions: 5
All babies grow at different rates but as a rough guide for a baby at 15 months her baby is right where he should be. Think its a bit much commenting on someones baby and as a mother I think she comes across very family orientated. She gave up the reality life to be a mother. And the helmet is over because it only lasts 3 months anyway! I know that because my child wore one. If you're going to witch, witch, but lets leave babies out of it
Not even insulting her baby but he is behind that’s fact. My son took his first steps well before his first birthday. She doesn’t seem an attentive mother at all. She’s out all the time. She was out constantly even after he was born. Maybe if she had spent more time with him he wouldn’t be delayed.

• Wow
Not even insulting her baby but he is behind that’s fact. My son took his first steps well before his first birthday. She doesn’t seem an attentive mother at all. She’s out all the time. She was out constantly even after he was born. Maybe if she had spent more time with him he wouldn’t be delayed.
You're making yourself look dumb now. Making up your own facts. Based on 15 second clips on insta. My son took his first steps at 14 months and I was with him 24/7. Every child walks at different ages. Every child reaches milestones differently nothing to do with the mother.

Reactions: 18
Where did you find your facts on childhood developments ? I smell absolute crap. He isn’t delayed at all lol.

Reactions: 9
Where did you find your facts on childhood developments ? I smell absolute crap. He isn’t delayed at all lol.
Thank you!! And he is such a handsome cutie!

Wow my son must be super advanced then!
I'm sure your son is lovely and amazing. I just think they all reach different things at different stages. My son was lazy as hell when it came to walking and showed no interest in it till 15/16 months lol but he got there in the end....now I have to run marathons to catch him

Reactions: 3
Why are the majority of insta stories she’s posting showing whoever she’s with wearing a mask but she’s never wearing one?
regardless of indoors / outdoors / restaurants etc those around her are wearing them but she isn’t.
Rules clearly don’t apply to her, or god forbid she has a mask spoiling the aesthetic of her smug showing off.

I was literally just coming on to say this. All her mates wearing one but she’s never wearing one.

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad she has her own thread! She gets on my tits so much!

Has anyone else noticed she does a really fake ‘soft’ smile in pics as if she’s all feminine and fragile, then when you hear her voice, well....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her latest story so distasteful. Being pampered by three women all wearing masks while she sits there mask free, posing for the camera. Just so vile

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Looking for a nanny for beau ....she doesn’t even work why does she need a nanny.
Bet you soon as life returns to normal in the UK she comes back home claiming “I missed my family too much”

Reactions: 8
He’ll enjoy being with a nanny more, at the minute he just gets dragged out to places that make good Instagram backgrounds.

Don't mind her looking for a nanny cause she does do paid posts on instagram so she does need to get outfits photographed and do a little bit of work behind the scenes so a few hours here and there with a nanny I find ok but I just went and had a look on her page today as I hadn't seen anything on her in a while and I just cannot believe her wee boy is the same age as my youngest and is still being fed pureed diet, why is that child not feeding himself.....bloody hell he seems a very very subdued almost distant child I was shocked when I looked today....is that her parenting I wonder or is it something else, he is a beautiful wee boy but he seems to be behind, maybe he is just very quiet natured

Reactions: 3
Don't mind her looking for a nanny cause she does do paid posts on instagram so she does need to get outfits photographed and do a little bit of work behind the scenes so a few hours here and there with a nanny I find ok but I just went and had a look on her page today as I hadn't seen anything on her in a while and I just cannot believe her wee boy is the same age as my youngest and is still being fed pureed diet, why is that child not feeding himself.....bloody hell he seems a very very subdued almost distant child I was shocked when I looked today....is that her parenting I wonder or is it something else, he is a beautiful wee boy but he seems to be behind, maybe he is just very quiet natured
If her child has teeth which all children do at that age he shouldn’t be fed a puréed diet. That’s very odd. Im no expert but my little one ate pretty much any food at that age.