Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Hasn’t she just gotten older and had 3 kids? I don’t see much more than natural aging.
I'm sorry but you see 'natural aging' 😳
---
Does she open her daughter's Birthday card for her, the night before? She did this with her Mother's Day card. Ordered it herself instead of having her "triplets" make or buy her one?!

So did they get the 10pm flight home on the Friday or did they stay in the pool till 10pm then watch the fireworks in the hotel room before bed?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
All these gifted things should be clearly labeled Ad every single time she posts them on her stories or her feed for 12 months according to ASA guidelines! She can't even manage it on each story whilst she is showing off and bragging the first time!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
How many times does Chloe want to make the point to say the girlies ask for kids club, she didn’t put them in there, they asked everyone.
---
How many times does Chloe want to make the point to say the girlies ask for kids club, she didn’t put them in there, they asked everyone.
She has definitely made them go 🤣

• Haha
Random topic here - she said the other day that she didn’t agree with homework or whatever, how does that go down!? We get bloody berated if we don’t read with our daughter (in reception) four times a week minimum!?

Acd97

George or albie
---
I actually think a name ending in , or e, to match the girls. So may Alfie or Albie. But she could go totally weird like cloudy or romy (roman) lol
Something like all the replica copies of her would be liking currently: I’m going with : albie, tommie, teddie, beau, hunter, Parker, mason, Logan, Casey, carter, all of that kind of crap

mrtumble

VIP Member
View attachment 2778641

I knew she was totally vacuous, beige, blah and all she does these days is post what she’s bought wearing it doing cringy slow movements to her phone infront of her statement wall, but now I realise what she’s actually doing is totally ripping this account off!
Same lit up shelving wall, same ‘H’ Hermes cushions, same trainers, same hair.

it’s a shame because the reason I actually followed her in the first place was because I enjoyed her mum content and watching her “day in the life” as she rushed around with the 3 of them.

Shes lost all her personality she used to have now and become a clone of this account.
Definitely agree! Although I do follow that styledbylauren account and she mostly stays in her lane so she seems less annoying. It's pretty much just photos of different outfits.

bopbop22

Those LV shoes 🤢

I think someone asked above- no the girls aren’t in private school, but I wouldn’t be surprised if one day they are!

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Is that filthy sofa on her stories now.. the same sofa she showed earlier on in the day with her fermes cushions?
Which she’s quite clearly taken from the other room to make the story look more ‘designer’ ffs..
I assume she’s just moved it into the kitchen to clean … also the Hermes cushions are “copies”

shhh1712

VIP Member
Does she have a thread? I see she's going on dragons den and her mum predicted it last year in her speech or some waffle like that
Oooh I don’t know! I don’t follow her so didn’t know that, I just stumbled across her page but I’d not seen her before. Is she on DD tonight?