Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always used to cry in Geordie shore about not being pretty even though she was. She’s obviously had issues with her appearance all her life but I think she’s happy now with the way she looks. Unfortunately I don’t think anybody else thinks she looks good.
Awful because she really truly has made herself ugly 🙁

Reactions: 2
I vaguely remember her doing Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents and pissing in a Bush or something embarrassing like that

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well she done a tit on the floor inside the Geordie shore house
Omg 😂😂 I couldn't watch geordie shore but its hard not to see the 'stars' of the show plastered all over social media/online newspapers etc whoever made that meme of her looking like the dolmio girl got it bang on

Reactions: 2
She’s still an absolute monstrosity.... can’t fix ugly.

Just wouldn’t want to look like Donatella in my late 20’s

Reactions: 7
She was way better before but then again so were all the GS girls and most the boys. Even Nathan has gone too far.

The same thing is just a publicity stunt, they’ll be back together next month.

Wasn’t she a semi pro ice skater before Geordie shore, I’ve not watched it for a few years once all the originals started leaving

Reactions: 4
She has absolutely DESTROYED her face. Honestly it looks like a melted welly. I feel sorry for her because she was a pretty girl before. I find myself wondering is it pure vanity or is mental illness in there somewhere? It’s awful if it’s the latter :(

Reactions: 6
I thought she was in her late 40's, was HORRIFIED to learn she's only early 20's!!

All that surgery has added about 20 years to her she looks like a sex doll it's utterly terrifying.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s taken it too far & so has Charlotte .. they all end up like clones with big lips etc it’s a shame they can’t be happy with how they look .. this generation are all starting to look the same 😔😔😔😔

Reactions: 9
Do celebs like Chloe not worry that when they have kids they won’t look a bit like them?
I don’t know anymore what a “normal” body shape is as everyone has had so much work done

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.