Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More filtered photo's, I think she was breathing in when the first photo was taken.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
A2ACFA5F-2F45-4DA2-92CF-9DAE12EF8D02.png

anyone know why Bethan has moved in with Chloe? Swear Bethan mentioned about missing beau on her story a few days ago

I’m thinking maybe she might be getting surgery 😳 and trying not to publicise it! I hope not though she’s fine as she is!

Reactions: 1
Noticed Beau hasnt posted for a month or so either, when usually its every few days?

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve pretended to split just while the storyline is running on Geordie shore 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s staying at chloes to get in shape for their Dubai holiday in 2 weeks. ‘Ferry boot camp’ .... yeah ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
11FEF97A-031B-4C6D-BE02-C2CF52E9E4AA.png
Starving she says???? Well girl try making yourself a plate full of food instead of a toddler portion 😳😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She eats one tiny healthy meal a day and exercises all day. Nothing to do with Herbalife.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.