Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is known for it? It wouldn’t surprise me if she did to be honest!
Chloe Khan Danielle Lloyd well I don’t think it’s confirmed mind but if you read on their threads!

I would say google it but it’s shocking reading before breakfast 🤮🤢
It’s not for the faint hearted!!
Yeah google but not when your about to eat or if your quite sensitive when it comes to poo 🤣 Mind even I was shocked and I’m not usually!

Reactions: 4
I've heard Lauren G and Lucy Meck (towie) and Danielle Lloyd. I'm sure it's mentioned on another thread on here.
Correct it’s mentioned on many threads. Always find it funny when people are oblivious to all that stuff still.

Reactions: 3
Correct it’s mentioned on many threads. Always find it funny when people are oblivious to all that stuff still.
I know about Dubai dump trucks- via Chloe Khan 🤣 but wasn’t sure who else was up to it.
I’d rather be on the bones of my arse skint

Reactions: 7
Why is it known in Dubai? Is it cause only men from there can afford to pay for such a disgusting practice or is it just that generally men from there enjoy this? Apologies I don’t want to generalise any nation but that’s just weird as hell to me that people would want to do and I thought I’d seen it all when I found out men get turned on when females vomit on them during sex 😷 Does it happened worldwide 🤣🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is it known in Dubai? Is it cause only men from there can afford to pay for such a disgusting practice or is it just that generally men from there enjoy this? Apologies I don’t want to generalise any nation but that’s just weird as hell to me that people would want to do and I thought I’d seen it all when I found out men get turned on when females vomit on them during sex 😷 Does it happened worldwide 🤣🤭
When I was reading up on it apparently it happens a lot in the Middle East because of how the men view women.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When I was reading up on it apparently it happens a lot in the Middle East because of how the men view women.
Yehh it’s because sex etc culturally is so taboo in these countries and they perceive western women as more open so yeh I think that’s why x

Reactions: 4
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So let's get this right... Chloes booting off as the daily mail have printed pictures of her arse. Something she does on a daily basis. Is it due to them not being air brushed 🤔 try being more real chloe and show the real you and not the filtered to high heaven self!
Also wasn't Bethan talking about showing the real you the other week??

Reactions: 11
Her figure looks so good in those photos apart from the dodgy bum implants. I really wish she would get them removed.

Reactions: 1
Have to say in normal cases I would be sympathetic, but for her? Absolutely not! She spends every minute showing her body off. She struts around nearly naked, all the time.

Too bad that the paparazzi have taken photos that show what she really looks like without filters - she clearly couldn’t care less what kind of poor influence she is on impressionable young girls who think her highly filtered body is actually real 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.