Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s forever breathing in, is she ok? We get it you’re skinny, what’s new?
I don’t get what the obsession is with breathing in having your ribs hanging out! It looks so unhealthy 🤨
And let’s not forget Chloe had a totally normal everyday figure until she got ‘Aslanified’ as Dr Aslani says 😳 she had major stomach and bum surgery to get her shape, the exercise afterwards was just to keep it up!!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t get what the obsession is with breathing in having your ribs hanging out! It looks so unhealthy 🤨
And let’s not forget Chloe had a totally normal everyday figure until she got ‘Aslanified’ as Dr Aslani says 😳 she had major stomach and bum surgery to get her shape, the exercise afterwards was just to keep it up!!!
Exactly! She didn’t achieve that body by putting in the work at the gym like she makes out.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t see how men can fancy her. Is that really what guys find attractive these days? She looks like a blow up doll.

Reactions: 6
I’ve recently started the Geordie shore series that she joins and I just can’t believe they’re the same person! It’s so sad really, she wasn’t the ‘pretty’ one in the show and seemed to get a lot of rejection, that would definitely dent you as a person

Reactions: 5
Anyone got any idea's for the title of the next thread?

I can't think of anything laughable.

FFS Chloe, your ‘instantly pumped up lips’ is due to the metric tonne of collagen you’ve had injected, and nothing to do with a bloody lip gloss 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought you fine people should have a warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all talk about Chloe ordering PPE for the salon but it is gifted? The company asked you what you wanted but clearly your trying to fob off that you ordered it or else you ordered it and said Im a celeb, give me that for free #scrouncer

Reactions: 1
There are girls driving past chloes house in a blue van and taking photos. Rather than post on insta asking them to stop why not report it to the police??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.