Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are girls driving past chloes house in a blue van and taking photos. Rather than post on insta asking them to stop why not report it to the police??
To be honest I think it’s pretty disturbing that people are parked outside her house taking photos of her! I’m not sure whether I’d be a nervous wreck or run outside and shove the camera up their arse lol. You’re right though she should just phone police and give the registration number instead of asking her ‘sheep’ who they are 😳

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, she broke the rules, mind you so has a lot of people.

Daily Mail running with this crap about her renting out her home.

And here is a couple of her latest photo's..

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh dear, she broke the rules, mind you so has a lot of people.

Daily Mail running with this crap about her renting out her home.

And here is a couple of her latest photo's..

Didn’t she say she was renting it out

Reactions: 2
Nearly the end of the thread, any suggestions for the title of Part two?

I hope she gets fined. I honestly think that the fact that so many influencers are so blatantly breaking all the CV rules and seeing zero consequences are half the reason that so many people aren’t bothering either.

If the rules don’t apply to Z listers with millions of followers who are flaunting what they are doing, I can understand why people feel that there’s no point.

The best thing that the police could do would be to crack down hard on people in the public eye and publicise it. I think the max fine is £10,000 for breaking the rules, and ok that’s probably quite affordable for most of them, but it might at least be a deterrent. If they could get more ‘celebs’ to promote adhering to the rules, it would make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good to see Chloe and her Geordie Shore mates taking the local lockdown in Newcastle seriously. All out together in a bar in Newcastle...no attempts at social distancing....

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There must be at least 12 of them out together....I wonder if they’re filming something then can use the excuse it’s work?
It’s worse that they then all pile back to her house to party when we are told we cannot mix with other households. Bloody idiots

I hope she gets fined. I honestly think that the fact that so many influencers are so blatantly breaking all the CV rules and seeing zero consequences are half the reason that so many people aren’t bothering either.

If the rules don’t apply to Z listers with millions of followers who are flaunting what they are doing, I can understand why people feel that there’s no point.

The best thing that the police could do would be to crack down hard on people in the public eye and publicise it. I think the max fine is £10,000 for breaking the rules, and ok that’s probably quite affordable for most of them, but it might at least be a deterrent. If they could get more ‘celebs’ to promote adhering to the rules, it would make a difference.
I hope her neighbours reported her! What an immature irresponsible idiot she is

Reactions: 3
People have called her out on insta....if it is filming for MTV then they should have had to sense to cancel it, if not them both they and the bar deserve to be fined. Absolute knobs the lot of them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.