Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on the Bethan Kershaw thread and shocked at how much she has changed. I scrolled right back through her insta and found this old pic of Bethan and Chloe. How much better did they look!
4A825AA6-7569-45AA-852B-EB19BC1B3987.png

Pics of them now
E77BDE3D-165E-4F49-8DDF-00127F1E4D68.png
58EDD93A-CC70-4389-B5A8-53ECC920B788.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just clicked on the Bethan Kershaw thread and shocked at how much she has changed. I scrolled right back through her insta and found this old pic of Bethan and Chloe. How much better did they look!
View attachment 226579

Pics of them now
View attachment 226580View attachment 226581
it’s so sad because when she first came on GS she was such a pretty girl. I can’t begin to imagine what she started to feel in order for her to turn into a troll

Reactions: 2
it’s so sad because when she first came on GS she was such a pretty girl. I can’t begin to imagine what she started to feel in order for her to turn into a troll
I think she was probably very insecure to start with and GS game made it worse. People can be so horrible, I remember watching her story on the first time she’d had her boobs done, she showed her scars and was crying saying she hoped people were happy because she’d done it because of the saggy boob comments. She said she was always happy with them till people were cruel. I used to like her a lot till her life just became about posing in next to nothing, getting her arse out and becoming unrecognisable. I just hope she has peace now and is truly happy.

Reactions: 8
Jesus her foundation colour and blurryness in her stories today 🤦🏼‍♀️
04C43314-059B-4393-8975-9C15E305C47B.png

9E9473C0-FA0A-406E-8782-ECF60125246A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She really does look awful. What a shame. I’d hope that her family would give her a talking to but obviously too late now.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years down the line we see Chloes step sister appearing on Geordie Shore.

• Sad
She looks awful done way to much work and for what, she hardly has the best track record with lads either which is why she’s always back with sam both 2 peas in a pod, goes to show money fame plastic surgery the lot really can’t buy happiness or a decent partner.

She really does advertise some rubbish! A sweat belt 🤦‍♀️ make it stop! I feel sorry for all the younger girls that will fall for this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.