Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no shame. How can you walk around London like that? Urgh put it away love no one needs to see that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I kind of had a bit of a soft spot for her in a she is a bit of an idiot but I feel sorry for her and want to take her under my wing as she is harmless sort of way...but walking around in London like that just no! There are kids who do not need to see that... plus it must be indecent exposure. She needs to learn that men prefer somethings being left to the imagination and she is only going to be treated like she is easy dressing like she is.

Reactions: 7
Someone’s commented asking if she’s on her way to the red light district to put a shift in
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seriously might aswell put her ass on her face she loves to show the back of her doesn’t she 😂

Reactions: 3
Just clicked on the Bethan Kershaw thread and shocked at how much she has changed. I scrolled right back through her insta and found this old pic of Bethan and Chloe. How much better did they look!
View attachment 226579

Pics of them now
View attachment 226580View attachment 226581
I loved when Chloe looked like this on GS!! Imo brown hair suited her so well! She was overdoing her lips, but still she looked way prettier than what she looks now

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she’ll end up like the other Dubai porter potty’s when she’s down with GS. That’s the vibe I get especially reading about others.

Reactions: 5
1. She’s Beggy as duck
2. Wtf is up with her outfit choices 😂

Reactions: 1
I hope Bethan isn’t seriously poorly - will they quarantine when they get home? I doubt it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.