Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how I see it, have a tweak, make yourself feel better by all means, but at 24, to have EVERY inch pulled tight and plumped... these surgeries need to be maintained, even if I had the money I really wouldn’t like the thought of full on surgery every 10 years! i Actually feel a bit sorry for her she clearly has issues with her image, but imagine when she has kids... they’ll look like the old her and shes not the sharpest tool so she’ll probably wonder why they look Like someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also as i am fed up of the instagrammer crap this week I actually reported some of them to the advertising standards authority as the amount of young easily influenced people these ads can attract is worrying - particularly all these traders - people say at home worrying about job security being given the impression they can jet round the world like Becky or whoever is being promoted week to week . What got me this week was Sam gowland promoting a dental scaler , electric face brush and blackhead remover and Chloe with the dental scaler . No reference to it being an ad . Both saying it’s half price , wouldn’t pay full price and Sam saying thanks to the company as product is fab blah blah blah . Then he said he couldn’t remember the name of the company or how to pronounce . Went on the swipe up and after a couple mins research guess who appears to own the company - Sam ! Scam gowland
its shocking what they would sell for a pound note! I hate them “my mate susan is a trader, now she yachts around the world with her cat, DM to find out more” duck sake scam central

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
how I see it, have a tweak, make yourself feel better by all means, but at 24, to have EVERY inch pulled tight and plumped... these surgeries need to be maintained, even if I had the money I really wouldn’t like the thought of full on surgery every 10 years! i Actually feel a bit sorry for her she clearly has issues with her image, but imagine when she has kids... they’ll look like the old her and shes not the sharpest tool so she’ll probably wonder why they look Like someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️
its shocking what they would sell for a pound note! I hate them “my mate susan is a trader, now she yachts around the world with her cat, DM to find out more” duck sake scam central
Mario Falcone is another one always showcasing some trader or another. It makes me so sick.

Reactions: 2
Mario Falcone is another one always showcasing some trader or another. It makes me so sick.
They’re all at it! It’s so blatantly fake and a total scam, but I guess people must fall for it, as they all keep posting them (with disabled comments)..

They’re all at it! It’s so blatantly fake and a total scam, but I guess people must fall for it, as they all keep posting them (with disabled comments)..
The disabled comments always make me laugh, they know they are going to get a backlash for it but still think it’s a good idea! No shame whatsoever!

I cannot with the £300 off code for the sunglasses. Howwwwwwling!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she changed her name?
Her previous surname was definitely not ferry when she first started out in Geordie shore.

I don’t even watch her stories anymore cause they are either ads or her showing off her stomach/arse in the mirror, boring me to tears

Reactions: 9
4FB430BE-B2C7-4E28-904A-9E28FBE5FD76.png
E253B99A-F610-4EF8-B70F-251669408487.jpeg

What’s even more bad is that i search ‘keligym’ online and so many people are getting scammed off this and haven’t received their items! It seems to me like she’s ripping people off

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Yel

The black square does seem a bit odd in between selling fake tan and bikinis, just post the square and then get straight back to trashy selling

ferry.jpg

Some call her out on it, others say it's amazing..

1591196878762.png

Reactions: 6
I just want to throw my phone out the window when she captions those crappy headphones adverts with “we turn up” duck meeeeeee I can’t stand it! Bugs the life outta me 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.