Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we need to know if they are better and easier than shoer gel and a poof lol
Bought one and a few other bits during the first lockdown, some of the stuff was broken, badly packaged, over-priced tat. And the soap sponge lasted 2 baths - at a push.
Never again.

Reactions: 7
Soap sponge has arrived...
I say sponge, this thing is a brick, you can pan a window in with it!!
The amount of product/soap crumbling off it is vile, it's actually all over my bathroom floor.
Once it actually starts to give and soap comes out, it does not stop and is waayyyy too much. I would never use this in a bath, guaranteed you'll be getting thrush!
Due to the brick consistency when you can eventually squeeze it, the sponge pretty much snaps in half!!!
The colour of the brick (pink/red) keeps pissing out it after use so has poured all down my bath looking like there's been a massacre.
Yeah, it smells nice but no nicer than a normal shower gel!!

So ... Straight in the bin! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The amount of product/soap crumbling off it is vile, it's actually all over my bathroom floor.
Once it actually starts to give and soap comes out, it does not stop and is waayyyy too much. I would never use this in a bath, guaranteed you'll be getting thrush!
Due to the brick consistency when you can eventually squeeze it, the sponge pretty much snaps in half!!!
The colour of the brick (pink/red) keeps pissing out it after use so has poured all down my bath looking like there's been a massacre.

No more pissed online shopping for you. Thanks for the telling us your review 😂

EBFAA5BF-FA90-461C-BF54-3C627F70ED0D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Please tell me you put that as the review 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Worth every penny, then!! 😂 :rolleyes:

A lass at my work keeps trying to sell tit like this, honestly why would you bother...

Reactions: 8
Who’s she??🙈
Ex Big Brother contestant she’s got threads on here

Reactions: 1
Ex Big Brother contestant she’s got threads on here

Ohh ok 😂

Well I'm sat in hospital and who's walked in. Chloe's mother with swinging 70's floral pants and Balengicia trainers. Her lips are even more ridiculous in real life !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.