Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe's latest story with her saying her nephew asked what her mum is wearing. Those are the ghastly blue pants she had at hospital 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 days on the trot now Chloe mentioned going home soon. Still didn't allude as to why she moved out in the first place. V fishy.

Reactions: 6
2 days on the trot now Chloe mentioned going home soon. Still didn't allude as to why she moved out in the first place. V fishy.
We need spies on the ground. Anyone available to go for a midday walk around her Warehouse of a house? 😉
Or it was true about the renovation 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curious as to why she's moved in with her home and was wondering if she couldn't afford it without her fella.... dont know what he did!!!!! But it was her house what she bought wasn't it???

I thought maybe she was having work done there but had a quick Google and the suns reporting shes letting it out for about 7 grand a month. She must need the money. If you just needed some space from the memories you wouldn't let it out.. its really quite odd!!!! I wondered if it was his house tbf.

Reactions: 3
Curious as to why she's moved in with her home and was wondering if she couldn't afford it without her fella.... dont know what he did!!!!! But it was her house what she bought wasn't it???

I thought maybe she was having work done there but had a quick Google and the suns reporting shes letting it out for about 7 grand a month. She must need the money. If you just needed some space from the memories you wouldn't let it out.. its really quite odd!!!! I wondered if it was his house tbf.
How would he afford it? Unless he is a secret millionaire not sure how much income he has from his fighting.

Reactions: 2
Just watched episode 3 of the reunion series, and the shot of the saggy arse getting out the car 100% gave away who it was lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her stories and she’s doing the most ridiculous offers which will be devaluing her salon so badly! 100 quid for any set of lashes (Russians can be 70 quid), gel nails and toes (can be 50)
Her mams lips look like they could burst any minute!
i saw a throwback of her mum the other day and she was such a normal looking mum before GS! I mean year she was bigger and frumpier so obviously mustn’t have been happy with herself and wanted to do something about it but there’s making an effort and then there’s injecting 4ml of filler into each lip 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.