Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I wonder if Johnny is in on this as it’s perfect timing isn’t it? Gets caught messaging girls so moves out of house in reality she can’t afford to stay there/pay mortgage etc. didn’t she post a story a few weeks back sitting waiting in the bank? 🤔
I love when other people’s brains go into overdrive reading into things like mine does 😂😂 I think they have cooked something up for her to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who on earth would want to rent that soulless place when you could rent somewhere on the beach on the Northumberland coast or a beautiful Victorian mansion or a riverside apartment or a farmhouse cottage in acres of countryside? It’s a clinical tomb of a home.

Reactions: 11
Who on earth would want to rent that soulless place when you could rent somewhere on the beach on the Northumberland coast or a beautiful Victorian mansion or a riverside apartment or a farmhouse cottage in acres of countryside? It’s a clinical tomb of a home.
There’s someone in it. There’s been an Audi there for weeks but I thought it was hers or his. Also skip with stuff in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There’s someone in it. There’s been an Audi there for weeks but I thought it was hers or his. Also skip with stuff in it.
No waaay it’s been rented out?? Repossessed possibly? Maybe she is having work carried out who the duck knows?!

Reactions: 8
Whatever had happened she only bought that house to try and keep up with Sam and now its obviously going wrong back doing the PAs etc she did say she was living with her mam for a month as she was getting renovations done but time will tell, what renovations needed her to move out lol its a new build so that's where kt get suspicious lol

Reactions: 10
But it was her dream home. It does sound bizarre to say your home is being rented out, how long for 6 months, a year? So what does she do inbetween just live with her Mum? What if she meet another boy? (Not another lug ears she gotta get some better choices!). Just all sounds/looks odd

Reactions: 7
Maybe she's handed the keys back to the bank before it got as far as being up for repossession.
I hope the new owners warm it up a bit. It was so cold all that grey decor.
She didn't need a huge duck off mansion in the first place, an apartment like her mams is all she needs. There was nowt wrong with the old house except I think she was bothered with gawpers.
For someone that exposes every last bit of her life on social media she's been very tight-lipped about it all.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she's handed the keys back to the bank before it got as far as being up for repossession.
I hope the new owners warm it up a bit. It was so cold all that grey decor.
She didn't need a huge duck off mansion in the first place, an apartment like her mams is all she needs. There was nowt wrong with the old house except I think she was bothered with gawpers.
For someone that exposes every last bit of her life on social media she's been very tight-lipped about it all.
If she never showed her house like she did she wouldn't have got the gawpers and when she moved she showed every aspect and people found her, why didn't she jus show it with friends instead of the world

Reactions: 9
It was on Rightmove when it was up for rent, but has been removed.

Reactions: 4
I do think the big house (warehouse) was to copy some of the other "stars" of GS. Some if them git nice big houses after their success (??) On being on the show. It's a shame as she seemed rather happy with it but maybe she'll surprise us all with another stupidly big warehouse for her new home and god knows what gawdy items she'll have in it.

Reactions: 6
Drunk purchase update - Sponge should be here by Wednesday... Still can't believe I even bought it 🤣
I can’t believe you bought it either! I just imagine them giving the user thrush. All that cheap perfume in your bath water can’t be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you seen the new additions to the Ferry Homely range? Keeping it classy - NOT
Penis lollies?!!! WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.