Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt it, her company accounts from late last year show she has Ā£330,000+ in the bank for her main company (and all her others have at least Ā£20k cash in their accounts too).
which company has Ā£330k?

Doubt it, her company accounts from late last year show she has Ā£330,000+ in the bank for her main company (and all her others have at least Ā£20k cash in their accounts too).
just looking at Chloe Ferry cosmetics for example. Assets minus liabilities comes to around 12k for the whole financial year. Sheā€™s making hardly anything on that. Plus she has a partner for that business so she doesnā€™t have liquid capital that she can pull out for her personal use. Really interested to see which company you say has 330k as all of her other businesses Iā€™ve seen are doing as badly as CFCosmetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

just looking at Chloe Ferry cosmetics for example. Assets minus liabilities comes to around 12k for the whole financial year. Sheā€™s making hardly anything on that. Plus she has a partner for that business so she doesnā€™t have liquid capital that she can pull out for her personal use. Really interested to see which company you say has 330k as all of her other businesses Iā€™ve seen are doing as badly as CFCosmetics.

OWN BY CHLOE LTD

If I were a betting man I'd say it's the one all her reality show payments go to. Those will be by far her biggest income, then probably the influencer ad payments and maybe magazine articles if she does those. Agree the other things are pennies, but she may be shifting money between companies to reduce tax, who knows. Makes sense to keep those ones running at a loss if she has partners, because then she doesn't have to split dividends with them.

I have a friend whose just an influencer and she made Ā£240k last year with one brand deal. Yet she's only got 400k followers and no one even knows who she is, she just got lucky in lockdown and all the brands are after her now.The money in reality TV is bigger.

Reactions: 5

I had a look over her companies too and itā€™s the Own by Chloe that had over 300k in the bank. As you say the rest of the companies had very little in the bank at YE.

Her mum has a new Ltd company set up in July listed as an online retail.

Iā€™m just being pure nosey šŸ˜‚ would love to know what the story is with the house and it being up for rent

Reactions: 2
I got drunk and bought a soap sponge, I need to know. Wtf is this.

I'll keep you all posted

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Late to the party but Iā€™m just watching All Star Shore so I had a google of Chloe, how much better does she look here. She was beautiful. Itā€™s actually really really sad what sheā€™s done to herself.
Agreed. She looks like a bloody cartoon now.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s claiming sheā€™s moved back in with her mum as her house is ā€œtoo big and contains too much memories with Johnnyā€ šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s deffo running out of moneyā€¦ Ā£7000 a month sheā€™s renting forā€¦
Well thatā€™s bollocks because she was back at her mama before she split up with Johnny. Sheā€™s full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmm I wonder if Johnny is in on this as itā€™s perfect timing isnā€™t it? Gets caught messaging girls so moves out of house in reality she canā€™t afford to stay there/pay mortgage etc. didnā€™t she post a story a few weeks back sitting waiting in the bank? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Hmm I wonder if Johnny is in on this as itā€™s perfect timing isnā€™t it? Gets caught messaging girls so moves out of house in reality she canā€™t afford to stay there/pay mortgage etc. didnā€™t she post a story a few weeks back sitting waiting in the bank? šŸ¤”
Well yeah could be. Loves to make believe a story does Chloe.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.