Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First D , he’s not been single for long was with his last girlfriend for years , she moved out to Dubai I honestly thought he was following her but then he got with Sophie instead , second D is a complete man slut 🤣 . My source who’s a work friend said they’re supposed to be leaving Dubai today,
What one is she with first or second D? The second one has been around a fair few in Glasgow! Sophie can’t moan that she ends up single if she’s going for guys like them 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They will all be coming back to the UK soon with their tails between their legs then moaning about how boring lockdown is and play on how its affecting their mental health crying for the camera - blah blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Has Bethan moved apartments too? Now overlooking a main road
Bethan is now referring to someone as baby bringing her sweets. Goggly eyed slag must have a new fella

They will all be coming back to the UK soon with their tails between their legs then moaning about how boring lockdown is and play on how its affecting their mental health crying for the camera - blah blah blah
For sure

• Haha
Anyone reckon sophie is gone home??
Potentially, I’m trying to ask low key my work friend questions about Sophie and her Glasgow guy friend , she’s the one who originally told me he met up with her last Dubai & him going visit her in new castle before Christmas she knows him very well.

Nikita who’s with them all posted about how long are they able to stay there and visas , so maybe the won’t return home after all just stay out there.

Potentially, I’m trying to ask low key my work friend questions about Sophie and her Glasgow guy friend , she’s the one who originally told me he met up with her last Dubai & him going visit her in new castle before Christmas she knows him very well.

Nikita who’s with them all posted about how long are they able to stay there and visas , so maybe the won’t return home after all just stay out there.
They can only stay 30 days on a tourist visa which I’m guessing is what they are on you can ask for an extension but doubt they have the brains to do that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, get that tea for us Tattlers ☕☕☕☕

Newbie!
Did anyone see on Holly Hagan’s stories her referencing people going on holiday and how people must be feeling infuriated?

Reactions: 10
Yes, get that tea for us Tattlers ☕☕☕☕
Thank god my sources cousin came into work over heard them talking about it, apparently Sophie had a little falling out with her lad “D” , because he slept with a girl who’s a pretty little thing model , didn’t catch the girls name unfortunately, could be why she’s went so quiet past few days maybe she caught feeling for him to fast.
All the Girls have had arguments some over petty things which D hasn’t enjoyed Sophie ranting to him about it, some about other guys not sure who though I don’t think my source would know that info ether.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i think they should have to stay out there until our lockdown is over I know it’s over the top but the majority of us have stayed in and worked together to try and get the rates down now they can come back after mixing with loads of people and Dubai from what other people have said have rising cases!

I missed chloes stories, I’m gutted because I love watching others make a tit of themselves drunk and show it to millions makes me think.. anything I do drunk can’t be that bad!

I thought they would all stay out there a lot longer. Sophie has other friends out their like Georgia Harrison but I don’t think she’s seen much of them unless I’ve missed it because I unfollowed Georgia etc

Also I reckon they’ve had a bit of a falling out that’s why they’re all looking forward to getting home!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s coming home in a few days from her story... has that cut off thing about having to get a test before you come back already happened?

she also mentioned that she wants to get work done And get back to exercising as she’s put on weight... she was literally going on about how she’s lost more weight being out there last week. I can’t keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They can only stay 30 days on a tourist visa which I’m guessing is what they are on you can ask for an extension but doubt they have the brains to do that!!!
One of the girls they are with asked on her story about visas if its for 30 days or 60 and what can she do.

Reactions: 2
Surely Bethan isn’t promoting cellotape pulling her eyes back 😂 😂 I would love to know how many sales are actually made off the back of the tat they promote? All I was thinking was... the poor skin around her eyes, if you did that a lot you would make it more wrinkle and looser!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Surely Bethan isn’t promoting cellotape pulling her eyes back 😂 😂 I would love to know how many sales are actually made off the back of the tat they promote? All I was thinking was... the poor skin around her eyes, if you did that a lot you would make it more wrinkle and looser!!
She looks so grubby 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.