Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the whole z listers turning dubai into blackpool in the desert just makes me wonder even more: who the duck as a brit, goes on holiday just to be around loads of other british people? dubai, ibiza, wherever. some people are so boring and smooth brained that they need to constantly be with validators in the form of other members of british society.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think the girls were doing Coke while they were in GS tbf. Coke doesn’t make you act like an idiot, falling over etc, it makes you feel sober. I’ve done a fair amount in my time and never has it made me start pissing in plant pots and getting my tits out in a booth 😂 and you definitely wouldn’t go home and dangle donner meat down your throat if you’d been on it all night. The lads could be a different story though. I always assumed the reason Marty & Scotty T got kicked out when they were all in Birmingham(?) was cos they fucked off filming and went and got a bag in 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fair point that . Think you are right. That’s why I used to take it when I went out to sober up

Last Instagram posts 24 hours ago some scam investor ad. Very strange.
Will be in a major comedown that one . Loves the sniff too. Be wiping out her dealer lads supply

Reactions: 6
Just had a look at sams insta who the duck brings candles scents on hols as if like..🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What one is she with first or second D? The second one has been around a fair few in Glasgow! Sophie can’t moan that she ends up single if she’s going for guys like them 🤮🤮🤮

I’m not sure..., I’ve seen threads be closed for mention names not directly linked or have a small following, I think a first names would be okay? Two of the guys are called Dylan Sophie’s “lad” & Declyn 😅

Reactions: 1
The drunken stories she’s just posted 🙈 so much cringe for her! Was almost painful to watch 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How did she go from full on steaming to then noticing a roll to then completely sober all in a minute

Reactions: 6
Did she go out in her own I’m sure I saw a post from Bethan saying another night in for her

Reactions: 1
From the looks of it it’s just the opposite site of the apartment block they’re in, looks like the main roads that run alongside the marina

I suspect they’re staying somewhere along the highlighted area, so one side of the block looks onto the marina and the other onto the busy roads

Attachments

Reactions: 4
From the initial video they didn’t show a view from here was all overlooking the marina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.