Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all look like they need to bathe in bleach for a few hours.
Bunch of dirty tramps.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The house party story made me feel so sick. It’s so wrong on every level. I hope all of them get stuck in Dubai. It’s so unfair on people in the UK who are doing their best to stay safe and protect others. Makes me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 19
And after they’ve all been mixing with loads of people in an area with rising COVID cases they’ll come back to the uk probs have a negative test as it can take up to five days to show and bring it all back to us as a little souvenir of their holiday! I hope some of them test positive (without being ill because I’m not that mean) and have to stay out in Dubai as long as possible at their own inconvenience and expense!!

Reactions: 13
Bethan rubbing her tuna flaps all over that taxi seat 🤢🤢 I feel sorry for the poor bastard who had to sit there afterwards. Also that dress she had on was absolutely rotten no class or respect for a Muslim country. Hope they get stuck over there the tramps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The house party story made me feel so sick. It’s so wrong on every level. I hope all of them get stuck in Dubai. It’s so unfair on people in the UK who are doing their best to stay safe and protect others. Makes me so angry
It’s so bad! They’ll all be coming back here and most likely won’t quarantine disgusting!

Which guy sophie with here off to the mcgregor fight...
difficult to tell... most the guys from Glasgow they’ve been hanging around with are still there. Doesn’t look like D they guy she’s got with.

Bethan rubbing her tuna flaps all over that taxi seat 🤢🤢 I feel sorry for the poor bastard who had to sit there afterwards. Also that dress she had on was absolutely rotten no class or respect for a Muslim country. Hope they get stuck over there the tramps.
Couldn’t believe it 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
And after they’ve all been mixing with loads of people in an area with rising COVID cases they’ll come back to the uk probs have a negative test as it can take up to five days to show and bring it all back to us as a little souvenir of their holiday! I hope some of them test positive (without being ill because I’m not that mean) and have to stay out in Dubai as long as possible at their own inconvenience and expense!!
Exactly and that’s for all people on holidays. I know someone who’s gone away with her fella and baby just before the holiday travel ban. WHY literally what for? They all mix with people even though it isn’t essential. Theyve furloughed from work and being paid. Why can people just stay the duck home. It’s hard for everyone but I am sick to duck of seeing people like these cunts cry on about how sad they are NO I am not feeling sorry for you. We all have to stay home and suffer losing family friends missing out on seeing our sick loved ones who are in hospitals who we don’t know when they’ll die how sick they are. And for what so these Baboons can go away snort Cheap coke drink Booze & desperately trey and receive the validation they oh so need (shame all the TERRIBLE surgeries they’ve got for free haven’t solved the self confidence issues -surprise Surprise!!) from the Internet being on holiday and bring back infections. Great, we’re all at home trying to get the rates down not purposely selfishly getTing others sick if we were to have it and for what???????
I am DONE With people like this. Social media wannabes & people I know of.

Also I’m even being petty enough to see all these brands whether big or small paying and giving the likes of these twats free tit and literally never buying again from them.

This may be filled with lots of spelling and grammar errors but I’m just angry and venting 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly and that’s for all people on holidays. I know someone who’s gone away with her fella and baby just before the holiday travel ban. WHY literally what for? They all mix with people even though it isn’t essential. Theyve furloughed from work and being paid. Why can people just stay the duck home. It’s hard for everyone but I am sick to duck of seeing people like these cunts cry on about how sad they are NO I am not feeling sorry for you. We all have to stay home and suffer losing family friends missing out on seeing our sick loved ones who are in hospitals who we don’t know when they’ll die how sick they are. And for what so these Baboons can go away snort Cheap coke drink Booze & desperately trey and receive the validation they oh so need (shame all the TERRIBLE surgeries they’ve got for free haven’t solved the self confidence issues -surprise Surprise!!) from the Internet being on holiday and bring back infections. Great, we’re all at home trying to get the rates down not purposely selfishly getTing others sick if we were to have it and for what???????

Also I’m even being petty enough to see all these brands whether big or small paying and giving the likes of these twats free tit and literally never buying again from them.

This may be filled with lots of spelling and grammar errors but I’m just angry and venting 😆
Spot on!!

Don’t know where to start with this photo....that hair is awful but her face....she looks like the bride of wildenstein
Omg what is that hair?!

Reactions: 5

This. Just this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really wish the government had some balls to sort out this travel situation. In Australia to enter you have to quarantine in a hotel on your own for two weeks at your own expense and they only let so many flights in.

I wish they’d do that here with these professional piss takers

Reactions: 27
I really wish the government had some balls to sort out this travel situation. In Australia to enter you have to quarantine in a hotel on your own for two weeks at your own expense and they only let so many flights in.

I wish they’d do that here with these professional piss takers
Same in China, I had to stay in a hotel in Shanghai for 2 weeks on my lonesome, temp tests twice a day, before I was allowed to travel to the actual city I'm working in (4 hr flight away!). The UK has the power and capability to clamp down on the rich abusing the system but instead seems to target people walking in parks or taking their nana out for the day instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.