Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it could be a hair system, which is what I have (although mine is due to alopecia). Which is where a whole fake parting and panels of hair are sewn into what hair you have of your own, and is adjusted (tightened) every 6 weeks. It isn’t taken off at all apart from every 6 months when it’s realigned. I think this is what Chloe has from looking at her pictures
You could be right actually, especially as we’ve seen how damaged her natural hair is (remember that awful Bob/extensions photo)

Reactions: 1
Or it could be a hair system, which is what I have (although mine is due to alopecia). Which is where a whole fake parting and panels of hair are sewn into what hair you have of your own, and is adjusted (tightened) every 6 weeks. It isn’t taken off at all apart from every 6 months when it’s realigned. I think this is what Chloe has from looking at her pictures
Whatever it is, they look terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did they rent out that apartment just for them to come home a week later? 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dubai is closing down all entertainment from today.

They have an outbreak of covid :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
HAHAH live entertainment in restaurants and hotels are now banned. There will be an influx of Z listers back to the UK. This is all due to “an outbreak” (shock horror).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HAHAH live entertainment in restaurants and hotels are now banned. There will be an influx of Z listers back to the UK. This is all due to “an outbreak” (shock horror).
Can imagine they won't be taking flouting rules etc lightly there either

Reactions: 5
Chloe is making out it’s her choice to come home 😂 when In fact without any nightlife etc it would be boring for her especially as she can’t make any money 💩🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not surprised at all. Does anyone follow that horrible little troll Callum Weekender..he’s posted non stop with videos of parties and people crammed onto boats! Hope these so called influencers stay in Dubai and not overwhelm our NHS any further 🤬🤬

Dubai is closing down all entertainment from today.

They have an outbreak of covid :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t think the girls were doing Coke while they were in GS tbf. Coke doesn’t make you act like an idiot, falling over etc, it makes you feel sober. I’ve done a fair amount in my time and never has it made me start pissing in plant pots and getting my tits out in a booth 😂 and you definitely wouldn’t go home and dangle donner meat down your throat if you’d been on it all night. The lads could be a different story though. I always assumed the reason Marty & Scotty T got kicked out when they were all in Birmingham(?) was cos they fucked off filming and went and got a bag in 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can assure everyone that the sole reason Dubai is struggling with covid now is because of prats like these. Honestly the residential areas of Dubai have been like a ghost town, people are very obedient to the government out of fear of punishments, which is why their lockdowns have been working. But this time people have flocked there at once for some reason. There's a lot to be said for a government like that, it's not good to live in fear but in these sorts of situations it really does work in bringing the cases down.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.