Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bethan’s lip liner and lipstick last night looked like she was fresh from a porta potty party

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sophie has been quiet on Instagram and hasn’t been seen in any videos for a while. All been very quiet a part from Bethan. Doing extra work do you think?! 🚽💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophie has been quiet on Instagram and hasn’t been seen in any videos for a while. All been very quiet a part from Bethan. Doing extra work do you think?! 🚽💩
Probably just can't be bothered with all the backlash off people

Reactions: 3
I'm actually cringing at her latest stories on Instagram 😭 They all look rotten

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her 'holiday' looks fun. Girls just posing on a balcony all day. Whoop... such fun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They all look like a complete bunch of tramps with absolutely no self respect! How any girl can look up to these creatures is beyond me!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think Sophie is probably not posting as she’s conscious of how it’s looking which I would actually prefer.. if your going to go maybe not rub it in peoples faces so I actually think fair play to her with that she’s posted a few times asking if people are okay with it.

re them gyrating and posing on that balcony... I can’t cope😂 it makes me think... me and my friends are close, we’re later twenties / thirty and there is no way we would be recording ourselves or friends giving a sofa a lap dance or sunbathing in doggy position. I just don’t get it, it’s so embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
re them gyrating and posing on that balcony... I can’t cope😂 it makes me think... me and my friends are close, we’re later twenties / thirty and there is no way we would be recording ourselves or friends giving a sofa a lap dance or sunbathing in doggy position. I just don’t get it, it’s so embarrassing!
I couldn’t even bring myself to ask my mates to take a pic of me in a normal pose 😅 never mind pics of me practically flashing my bum hole on a sun lounger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm actually cringing at her latest stories on Instagram 😭 They all look rotten
🤢 parents must be really proud?! If I carried on like that my mum would tell me to pack it in and to have some respect for myself! They wonder why they get sent dick pics when they carry on posting videos like that!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 388834
Imagine living yourself that much!!!!
I’d love to hear from blokes. Like do they watch this and think it’s attractive?!
There are times I look at her and think her body is amazing and that terrifies me- I would hate for my daughters to grow up and think this is what they should be like

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't be so bad if she had no implants or fillers, she might just pass as shagable.
However she is silicon filled and loves herself too much for any sane man wanting to
give her one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 388834
Imagine living yourself that much!!!!
I’d love to hear from blokes. Like do they watch this and think it’s attractive?!
There are times I look at her and think her body is amazing and that terrifies me- I would hate for my daughters to grow up and think this is what they should be like
I'm laughing at her mate in the background also doing tit posing hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got that new puppy and must have been with it a whole week before bleeping off and not seeing it again. She literally left it for 5 weeks to go filming CGD then went straight to Dubai and by looks of it has no intention of coming back any time soon. Cannot stand people like this 😠

Reactions: 27
She got that new puppy and must have been with it a whole week before bleeping off and not seeing it again. She literally left it for 5 weeks to go filming CGD then went straight to Dubai and by looks of it has no intention of coming back any time soon. Cannot stand people like this 😠
I had forgotten about the puppy, so did chloe, who has the puppy now? family?

Reactions: 5
Definitely thing chloe is porta potty she's out more then d girls not recording which ant like her.
Whos mansion she at now?? Rich arab maybe

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.