Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cud almost see Bethan’s foo foo when she was dancing in front of the camera ffs plus they are all wearing each other’s clothes Nikita has the fukin jumpsuit on now....the clothes will need burned by the time they leave

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly can’t bear to watch their stories
They look so disgusting and make themselves look ridiculous

I mean is there really a man out there who thinks they’re sexy? How desperate could you be?

Reactions: 19
I honestly think Bethan has lost herself a bit, she just seems to be trying really hard to be like Chloe, she seems nothing like what she was in Geordie Shore. And why is her vagina out in that dress 🤮🤮 nothing against people who wear wigs but she has nice hair, why is she faking every inch of herself! Honestly can’t imagine anything worse than being in Dubai with these vacuous airheads taking endless videos shaking their arses in the mirror 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I honestly think Bethan has lost herself a bit, she just seems to be trying really hard to be like Chloe, she seems nothing like what she was in Geordie Shore. And why is her vagina out in that dress 🤮🤮 nothing against people who wear wigs but she has nice hair, why is she faking every inch of herself! Honestly can’t imagine anything worse than being in Dubai with these vacuous airheads taking endless videos shaking their arses in the mirror 🤮
The way she’s grinding all over the seats in that taxi 😱 trampish behaviour 🤢

• Sick
I know this is a day old and I haven't caught up on this thread but I dropped in to say

Holy duck, that arse, christ on a bike!

• Sick
  • Haha
They are honestly so stupid! Bethan giving the taxi seat a lap dance. Women have been out in prison for less and there was actually a story about an English woman who was accused of something in the back of a taxi and she went to prison out there!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
4ECA68DC-20DA-4812-B70F-C073250C040C.jpeg

she just reposted it, that’s as much as I could see idk if the originals had more showing

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That snake jumpsuit it the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

And Sophie is my age and needs to get a grip!

Also, Bethan looked better in the before shot of that tiktok video. Actually 100 times better.

Reactions: 11
Surely Bethan isn’t promoting cellotape pulling her eyes back 😂 😂 I would love to know how many sales are actually made off the back of the tat they promote? All I was thinking was... the poor skin around her eyes, if you did that a lot you would make it more wrinkle and looser!!
Nahhhhh wtf have I just watched?! I actually have no words, she's got a face like a melted welly 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be funny to see how many of these ‘celebs’ now no longer have work in Dubai if all the clubs close

Reactions: 9
Newbie!
Did anyone see on Holly Hagan’s stories her referencing people going on holiday and how people must be feeling infuriated?
I didn’t see that. Sure she will be up their arses when they get back though. Same as Charlotte

I know this is a day old and I haven't caught up on this thread but I dropped in to say

Holy duck, that arse, christ on a bike!

That just is not right. Her arse hangs so low. Why pay for your arse to look like that

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Bethan and that big naked tattood Beau split up?
she was an absolute nut job... she organised a party for his birthday in the summer in about an hour away from Newcastle since no where locally would host it as it was over the numbers.Think she invited a handful of his mates he’s had for years but posing with Instagram wannabes isn’t their scene 😂 as for constantly getting naked, that’s always been what Beau is like and he’s always been wild on the drink

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.